|Chapter 2|

Sofia's POV

I'm in my room getting ready for this party tonight. I decided to wear a black crop top and a pink skater skirt with black hightops. I put my hair in a high ponytail and curled my blonde hair. I put mascara and eyeliner to make my eyes pop. Then with a finishing touch bright pink lipstick.

I was about to leave when my two stepsisters walked in.

Their daddy is Justin Bieber and their mommy is Madison Beer A.K.A my stepmother.

Madison and Justin had sex when Justin was dating my mom and Madison was dating my dad. Then Madison got pregnant with the twins.

They were stupid and named them both Chanel. Literally like Chanel #1 and Chanel #2 just like the show Scream Queens.

The Chanels are part of the Fierce Bitches, but most of the time they have there tongues down their boyfriend's throat.

Chanel #1 is dating Chad Radwell. The leader of the Fierce Jocks. Chanel #2 is dating Boomer a member of the Fierce Jocks.

But anyways...

"Herd you are going to Chad's party tonight." Chanel #1 said.

"Yeah we herd you are going to Chad's party tonight." Chanel #2 said.

"Chanel, you don't have to repeat everything I say!" Chanel #1 screamed. "Anyways, we'll let you go, just stay out of our way." Chanel #1 said.

Then the Chanels walked out of my room.

"The Chanels look bitchier everytime I see them." Dylan says while walking into my room.

"I agree." I said.

Dylan looks at me for the longest time before he speaks up. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks. Now come on and let's get this party started!" I yelled.

I went downstairs and see the Chanels talking to Madison.

"Mommy. Just for your information we, Sofia and Dylan are going to a party at Chad's we'll be back later." Chanel #1 said.

"Chanels you be careful." Madison began and then looked at Dylan and I. "Don't let my Chanels get hurt." Madison said.

"Oh we won't let a fly hurt them Mrs. Gilinsky. They might be the ones hurting flies with their awful perfume, but we would never let anyone hurt them." Dylan said out of pure sarcasm.

Mama Daisy chuckled and Madison gave us a dirty look. She looked defeated and left.

"Nice one." I said while fist pounding with Dylan.

"Oh you two be careful don't be causing trouble." Mama Daisy said.

"We won't. " The both of us said.

Dylan decided to drive his red Camaro to the party. Basically so he looks "cool" in front of his "friends."

Dylan opens the door for me like a gentleman.

"Oh well, thank you Dylan Michael Johnson." I said trying to be all fancy like.

"You're welcome my Sofia Grace Gilinsky." Dylan said while taking a bow.

I chuckled at his little dorkiness moment as he got in his car.

We drive there listening to Drake music. The legend of course.

Then we get to the party and Dylan parks the car. He looks over at me.

"Okay. Here's the plan. The guys and I are going to have a meeting while the party goes on. Once we are finished we will announce that Trevor is our new member and have an initiation for him to join the Fierce Jocks. Once that's over the party will continue. So I'll call you when it's time for us to go home got it?" Dylan said.