Im Done

Liam's POV

"Hello Liam". Josh said with a smirk in his face.

"What are you doing here with Perrie"? I asked with my anger rising.

"Well Perrie here works for me has been since she met you guys". He said and my eyes got wide and I looked at Perrie.

"Tell me he's lying Perrie". I said.

"I'm sorry Liam". She said.

"Perrie"? I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw Zayn's with tears in his eyes.

"Zayn-" she said but he cut he off.

"No Perrie how could you dot this to us we did everything for you, we got you away from Michaels dad. Did he even force you to do all that stuff yo ur or did you do it willingly"? Zayn asked letting his tears fall. "You did all if this so you could hurt my best friend that I have known for years, actually you hurt all of us". He continued.

"Zayn I'm sorry". She said with tears running down her face.

"No you're not sorry or else you wouldn't have be doing this you know what I'm done I don't wanna see you ever again". Zayn's said and he ran back upstairs and I heard a door slam.

"Wow that was intense". Josh said and I gave him a glare.

"You never answered my question why are you here"? I asked.

"Well I'm here yo get Niall back". He said.

"What makes you think that I'm gonna give him to you"? I asked.

"I can just have Perrie make you do what I want". He said.

"Well Josh if you haven't noticed Perrie is gone". I said with a smirk on my face and he made a small growl. All of a sudden he was on the ground groaning in pain. Then I turned around and saw Niall he was breathing heavy and looking down at Josh.

"I heard what he said and I heard what Zayn's was saying too". He said. "Perrie was my friend she helped me through so much, turns out it was all a lie". He said with tears in his eyes and I started to tear up too. "She did all of this so she could hurt me and the people I loved". He continued. "So I'm done I'm not letting anyone else in, I'm putting my guard up and not putting it down". He said while stopping putting pain through pain.

"Niall". Josh said.

"What Josh"? He asked harshly.

"All I wanted was you Niall". He said.

"Well I'm sorry Josh I love Liam and he loves me maybe I wouldn't have met Liam and me and you met under different circumstances maybe you and me would've had something but you decided to torture me and take my best friend so I guess you did all of this for nothing". Niall finished and shut the door on Josh and went to sit on the couch. I walrd over to him and he motioned me to sit on his lap so I did.

"Liam"? He asked.

"Yeah". I said.

"How long is this gonna last"? He asked.

"I don't know baby I really don't". I said and he sighed.

"Its OK we'll get through this together alright including the boys upstairs". I said and he kissed my shoulder.

Niall's POV

Me and Lian ended up cuddling on the couch. He went to sleep but I stayed up and watched him. Not like stalker watched but watched in adoresion. My phone vibrated saying I got a text message. I unlocked my phone and looked at the message.