Trapped

Niall's POV

We ran to where we heard the loud crash and we ended up in the living room seeing 3 gigantic dudes that looked extremely pissed and they were vampires because 2 of them had blood all over their mouths but the other one seemed off he wasn't like the others.

"Hello Niall". The biggest out of the 3 said and I just stared at him and he gave me a creepy smile.

"Who are you guys"? Liam asked.

"That's something for me to know you to never find out oh and I'm sorry about your grandmother by the way Perrie". He said with a smirk on his face and all of a sudden he fell to his knees holding his head and screaming in pain and everyone looked at me.

"What are you looking at me for"? I asked.

"If you're not doing this when who is"? Louis asked and we all turned to Perrie who was red with anger and she was crying. Then she looked at me and started talking to me through her mind.

"Take down the other two I know you're strong enough to take them both down at once". She said

"I killed the last person I did this to and we need answers from them". I said.

"Don't kill them control yourself". She said.

I nodded at her and turned my head to the other two that were trying to get Perrie to stop but she wouldn't and then the other two fell to there knees screaming in pain. With me the pain goes throughout the entire body with Perrie is's just there head.

"Guys what are you doing"? Zayn asked.

"Were gonna get answers out of them". I said.

"P-please s-stop". One of the guys pleaded. We thought about it and we stopped and everyone got quiet.

"Alright were gonna try this again. Who are you and why are you here"? I asked.

"Ok we work for a guy named Eddie and he sent us here to get blondie here". He said.

"God why does everyone want me why am I so damn special"!? I asked getting really irritated about this entire thing.

"Because you have powers that no other vampire has not even a witch has your powers and every vampire wants to use your powers to take over the world". He said.

"How can I be used to take over the world"? I asked kinda confused.

"The most powerful people in this world will be terrified of you and you get whatever you want and whenever you want it and no one will want to take you down because of the powers you posses". He finishes.

All of a sudden we hear a bunch of clicking noises and we all look around and the biggest guy smirks and stands up.

"What's going on"? Harry asked.

"Well you see you're not the only ones that have a witch on there side". He said and I girl walks in. She had long dark brown hair and was tightly curled, her skin was tan and she had a smirk on her face. "You see she's more powerful and Perrie and that clicking noise is everything in this house locking and she put a spell on every single one of them so there's no way for you to get out". He said and she gripped onto my arm.

I don't know why but I started feeling weak and since me and Liam are bonded he felt it too.

"What are you doing to him"? Louis asked.

"I'm draining the energy out of him". She said.

Louis' POV (surprise)

Niall was getting weaker and weaker and so was Liam. I wanted to help but I had no idea what to do and Niall and Liam's eyes were starting to close. The only thing I could think of is snapping the guys neck and bite her but not killing her just to knock her out.