The End

Niall's POV

I looked at Liama and he was looking at me.

"You feel that too right"? I asked and he nodded. I got up and walked to the window and looked out and saw about 500 vampires and wolves.

"Guys go upstairs and stay there and they can't know that Perrie is here because they will kill her". I said and they all looked confused.

"Guys go this is serious go upstairs and stay there and be quiet". Liam said.

"Can you at lease tell us what's going on"? Louis asked.

"We will tell you later but for right now just go upstairs". Liam said and they nodded and went upstairs.

Me and Liam went outside and all the vampires and wolves were looking at us and we looked at them.

"Its finally nice to meet you Niall and Liam". A voice said but we didn't know where it was.coming from. Then someone started appearing out of the vampires and wolves. He had red hair, about Liam's height and he looked nice but I knew he wasn't.

"Who are you"? I asked.

"Oh you haven't heard of me... Well I'm Eddie most people call me Ed". He said and we finally caught up.

"You're the one that killed Perrie's grandmother". I said.

"Yep". He said popping the "p". "Now I'm gonna kill all of you". He finished.

"You will not touch them that's why its only us to keep them safe". Liam said.

"So you just want to fight 500 vampires and werewolves with just the two of you"? Ed asked and we nodded. "OK as you wish". He said walking away.

Niall we are gonna die we can't do this on our own. Liam said talking through his mind.

No we won't I have an idea

What is it?

It requires a lot of concentration Perrie told Mr that if me and you hold hands and concentrate then we could kill all of them by saying a spell she taught me.

How does it work?

Ones its working our eyes will turn black there will be a very strong wind and we concentrate on all 500 of them then they will start yo suffocate and once they are dead they will catch on fire

Ok let's do this

I crapped Liam's hand and we closed our eyes and I said the spell.