Chapter 5

Tell me what you think and if I should continue it or not! Share it with your friends or random strangers on the internet!

Vote,Comment,Etc.

Photo to the side made by @Diana_Alexa14

Trailer to the side made by: IHeartEditing1234

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry nodded, still not certain as to how he knew that. "How do you know my name?"

"Kadie." He chuckled. "She was a sweet girl, a kind young infant. Always had that book with her, no matter where she went, you should know, you're in there quite a lot."

"Really?" Harry felt his heart soar out of his chest.

"You should keep reading. I know some things may be tough for you to handle or take in, but in the end, it's worth it. And besides, it's what she would have wanted." The man got up and left without another word. This old man's wise words sparked curiosity in Harry, as he knew the man was right, but how much more could he take?

Friday, April 22, 2011.

Dear Diary, talk about not feeling good? All Jai ever talked about was our engagement! He even started planning the wedding! I don't know how much more of this I could possibly take. And every time I would space out, to think about this huge decision that I'm making, Jai would snap me back into reality, but he would accuse me of having second thoughts about getting married. I didn't know how to respond, so I told him no. Am I a bad person for doing that? For really wanting to simply say, yes?

Friday, April 29, 2011

Dear Diary, I feel like everyone's ignoring me. One minute I'm all they can possibly talk about or too, and now whenever I walk into a room, they fall silent. I don't know what's going on, or what I did to deserve this. But I see the look in their eyes...pity. One thing I loathe beyond anything. I don't see what's to pity, right? I mean, on the outside I'm just a girl, living every girl's dream, to finally find her prince in shining armor. But that's all they see, the fake smile I plaster on every day. They don't see the doubt I have. They can't see that, right?

Friday, May 6, 2011

Harry let out a deep shaky breathe he hadn't realized he had been holding in, until now. May 6, the day we met.

Dear Diary, I've tried to get them out, but if I try and push them away they scream louder, a piercing shout roars through my mind, and it drives me absolutely crazy.

Fat. Ugly. Useless. Worthless.

That's all I hear, in the back of my mind. It caves deep down, it feels like a knife, slicing through you. Leaving marks, scratches, scars, wounds. But no matter the wounds, or the scar. No matter if it fades, or never goes away. It'll always be there, in my mind

But most people don't hear those voices, those voices that just scream to get out. And they're always there, and just when you think it's over, it starts again. And it drives you to the edge, to the point where...you start to believe them.

Harry felt new tears cover up the old ones, as he understood exactly how she felt, but knowing there was nothing he could do about it.

No one knows how badly it hurts until it's too late. But, it hurts even worse when someone says it to your face. I had gone with my little sister to a One Direction concert, she loves them to pieces. And as we were coming back to get in my car and drive off, a girl stopped us, and started insulting my sister, to the point where she broke down into tears. I couldn't just stand there and let her say something like that too her, so I decided to stand up for her. I told the girl to shut up and that it was rude what she was doing. She told me I was just a fat, ugly, worthless piece of crap. I was about to say something back, before someone did it for me. He was too far in the shadows for me to make out who it was, but he stood up for me, a complete stranger. She left moments later, but I stood still, hoping the stranger would show himself. He did. My sister, at that moment, started to fan-girl, shouting that it was Harry Styles from One Direction. Me not knowing any of the boys from the band, didn't quite believe her at first, but as he shook his head a slight laugh roaring from his chest and the dimples on the side, I knew it was. I mean, come on? No one can fake those dimples!

Harry chuckled to himself, feeling those same dimples she used to love form at the side of his mouth.

He immediately made my day, maybe even my year! With what he did, what he said. After that we got to chatting, he seemed pretty cool! Then we shook hands, but that cheeky boy, had slipped a piece of paper with his number on it, into my hand just as we shook. I didn't realize it until he was already half way across the parking lot. But one thing I didn't miss, was him raising his fist and bringing it down again and screaming "yes" He probably thought I had made it into my car already or was gone by then, but I wasn't, I heard and saw everything. I mean, I was still trying to wrap my brain around everything that had just happened! A celebrity of the biggest boy-band in the world just gave me his number! I mean seriously, I would be lying if I said I didn't completely fan-girl when I got home.

Harry couldn't help the actual genuine laugh that escaped his lips.