25)I was taken hostage by robbers... ... - Chapter 23 (Epilogue-Part 3)

@Raven’s POV@

For a nice change of pace, this time I woke up normally not abruptly because of something weird. I slowly opened my eyes and sat up, groggily looking around my room. I slowly climbed out of bed.

“Hmmm” I murmured rubbing my eyes then yawned.

“Gotta take a shower” I mumbled and headed downstairs, still wearing my pj’s of course.

(Just a reminder of what her pj’s look like :P)

Pic:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1325887483824.36594.1730029938&type=3&uploaded=4#!/photo.php?fbid=1360626312273&set=a.1325887483824.36594.1730029938&type=3&theater

At the end of the staircase I held onto the railing and flung myself to the right as I stepped off the last step and without noticing, instead of heading in the kitchen’s direction, I was now headed toward the arch at the living room. I yawned again and sleepily blinked my eyes as I turned right around the corner and proceeded towards the hallway. The house was still kinda dark, no lights were on which meant that the guys were still probably asleep. Little light was coming from the living room’s window. The hallway though, was completely dark. I kept walking down the hallway until I walked into something. I rapidly blinked my eyes and my eyes soon adjusted to the darkness. I was now able to see that it was a door.

*A door in front of me..* I thought a little confused *Oh.. that must mean I’m at the end of the hallway and this is Zach’s room’s door*

I turned a little to my left.

*So then this door is the door to the green bathroom* I figured and slowly took a hold of the doorknob and started opening it up.

I opened it up completely but didn’t let go of the door knob and quickly closed my eyes from the sudden flood of light. I opened my eyes as I walked in a few steps and then rapidly blinked my eyes to try and adjust them to the light. I closed the door behind me as I finally opened my eyes completely.

“Huh…” I uttered confused “Why is there a brown bed in the bathroom? And why is the bathroom all brown?”

I turned my head a little to the left. There, next to his closet, stood Matt. My eyes widened in shock. Matt stared at me, wearing a pair of black, unbuttoned and unzipped skinny jeans, no shirt or shoes and holding with both hands, a white towel on his head. We kept just staring at each other with wide eyes, not uttering a single word.

I suddenly gasped “Oh my gosh!” I cried and slapped my hands over my eyes “I’m sorry!”

Just like that I turned on my heel, doing a 180 degree turn and ran forward.

“Raven watch out!” Matt warned but it was too late.

I ran into something hard and fell over backwards hitting the ground with a ‘thud’. I lay on the ground, spread out like an angel in the snow.

“Owwwwwww” I mumbled, my eyes still closed.

“Raven! Are you okay?” Matt’s voice came from beside me.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Matt hovering above me. My face turned bright red.

“I-I-I’m okay” I managed to say.                     

I slowly tried to sit up but then suddenly pain shot through the back of my head. I quickly closed my one eye and put one hand against the back of my head.

“Ouch” I said softly, clenching my teeth.

“You don’t seem okay to me. I think you hit your head pretty hard” Matt pointed out.