>>> CHAPTER TWO

Forced To Marry (Edited)

>>> CHAPTER 2

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was standing there, not able to say anything, and don't want to say anything. I'm so confused , it feels so weird, and I don't know what to do. I saw everybody in the room looking at me, even my brother jaw parted. What's wrong? Was I that pretty?

My mother smiling at me, but I don't know what to say. My mouth was dry and I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

I saw the boy " who will soon be my husband " looking at me instensly and I felt all my body burns at his look, and somehow I'm shivering. Thank God somebody cleared his throat and he was my father. And somehow I felt emotional in my heart, I'm gonna leave him soon enough. I'm going to miss him. I always love you dad. I though myself

I'm looking at those brown eyes that was related to me was full with sadness, and it was going to make me cry, make me falling my tears.

Those eyes, those eyes, the love of father that I always have, the love that he always give to me. He was the one that worth my tears. He and my brother, they're both my closest man in my life. One day, he and my brother told me, that no-one worth my tears, even them, but I dont even sure about that.

He looks at me, by the though of his, I could barely say that he in his eyes said to me to bring yourself welcome to everybody. The though he always said to me since I was a little girl and somehow I smiled, I mean pure smiled that shows sweetnest in my face. And the boy's jaw parted and his mouth hung open. Oh God.

I'm still smiling, as I collect a bravery to talk, finally I have and I spoke.

" Hi, my name is Annabella Frances, you can call me Bells." I smiled with my oh-so-sweet-smile " And it is my pleasure to meet you Mr. ....."

" Mr. Giovanny, but please call me Bryson." his father, I guess said. The boy still looking at me and not able to look anywhere, his father nudge his son's arm and he looked at his father. His father glared at his son and his son's smirk. What a prick, I though myself. Woops, it's the first time I called somebody's prick.

Then, his father continued said " This is my son Ethan Giovanny." he smiled and also his son.

" Nice to meet you, Miss Frances." he said and wink at me and his dad glared against him.

" Uhm.. so I decided that maybe you two can know each other more, Ethan will take you out. Is that okay Mr and Mrs. Frances? " he asked.

" No problem." my dad to my surprise said, then I expect my mom will glared at him, but she didn't do it. In fact she's smiling right now . What's wrong with everybody?

The boy, Ethan - I guess his name was stood up - like a gentleman, then said to my parents

" It's a pleasure to have your daughter as my wife. Thank you, I'll make sure she's happy with me. " he said, shook my dad hand and kissed my mom knuckles.

Seriously? This guy is dumb. I don't even know him for god sakes! I've just told to marry some random wealthy guy that I don't even give a shit! I'm still in High School - oh Lord Help me. I'm a straight A student and got a scholarship at Oxford. I'm working really hard to get it. Really hard. I'm studying everyday. And this is now what I got? Marrying a guy?

Please tell me you're just shitting around me. I thought myself.

And he wants me to be happy with him? I don't even know him, not even want to be near him! Man!