>>>CHAPTER FIVE

Forced To Marry (Unedited)

>>> CHAPTER FIVE

__________________

•• previously on Forced To Marry ••

" I'll get a shampanye, Mr. Giovanny." He said.

" Okay."

We started eating our meal, before somebody bursted inside.

•• Now ••

* Annabella's POV *

" Ethan, Ethan, Baby! " a blonde girl with blue eyes bursted inside with securities behind her. I felt Ethan tensed beside me.

" What the hell. " Ethan growled.

One of the security, I think their head master said " I'm so sorry, Sir, we tried to stop her, but she wouldn't."

" What. Do. You. Want. " Ethan asked the blonde woman.

She ran to Ethan and hugged him and I just so confused. Who is she? Maybe one of his exes. " I want you baby, I miss you so much babe." She cried.

Okay, she's one of his maniac ex. I'm just sitting there, don't know what to do.

" we broke up, Rose. Don't I make it clear? " Ethan said lowly.

" B-but, you want me babe. Do you remember those up all night? Don't you remember our first kiss baby? Don't you miss us? You told me you love me forever and always babe! "

" yeah but that was before you cheated on me with James! You make out with him infront of me, you bitch! " Ethan yelled.

" I'm sorry babe, I'm sorry! How many times i have to say? I'm so sorry! Please give us a chance! " she cried.

" We're over, and I don't want to, Rose! " Ethan growled.

" Please Ethan, please, I'll make your dad like me, please, Beary." Rose pleaded.

Ethan eyes softened when the word Beary came out from Rose's mouth. " But, Rosie....." Ethan said " Baby!" Rose cried and hugged Ethan " See you just called me Rosie! Beary and Rosie, don't you miss it?" She said with her big blue eyes.

Maybe they are a great couple and I'm just interupting here. They are cute together. And I don't love Ethan. I just met him and I was forced to marry him! Why did he want to marry me if he still loves Rose? Maybe he was also forced by his dad.

So, I stood up right away and just then Rose's eyes fell on me " Who's this, baby?" She asked. Ethan eyes immedietly change. " Oh..uhm..." Before he could finish, I cut him. " No, it's okay, enjoy your time, I'm just about heading home." i smiled.

Then I walked out, pass everybody that just staring widely open mouth. Before I left, I glanced to Ethan and ser his face hardened and controted with anger. I quickly made my way out, not wanting make any more drama.

I walked through the glass door, I open the door, but it wouldn't move! Then, I remember there's a passcode lock on it. I found the monitor and I quickly apped the passcode lock.

54231

Click.

Fiuh. Thank God. I quickly opened the door wider and closed it quietly. I must be lying if I don't scared now. When the door closed, I quickly run to the elevator. I pressed the down button and waiting impatienly, as I see the monitor upside showing it already moving to the 6th floor.