New Discoveries. Chapter-6

(Crona's POV)

Oh no. This. This is n-not good at all. Medusa always told me there was a weapon and meister similar to us but.. g-good. This has to be what she was talking about. S-she said we would have to battle. I can't battle (Y/N).. I love her.

Yes.. I love her. 

I-I don't care that I've barely met her. She's so cute.

Everyone is getting so loud. They are looking at me . Too much attention is on me. I glanced over at (Y/N). Her face was pink and she looked like she was about to cry.

"AHH!" I screamed. I attempted to divert the attention away from her.. b-but she only got bright red and started to cry.

Fuck. I'm not good with girls. Especially not pretty ones. Or Maka. She yells too much. No, stop thinking Crona.. Focus on (Y/N). I ran over to her side to comfort her.

"No. Don't cry. It's okay." I said without stuttering for once. I rubbed her back ever so slightly. She looked up so angelic like. I smiled.

"Shh. It's okay. I still like you." I comforted her.

"T-thank you Crona." The her normal glow returned to face, now only a subtle pink was hinted in her cheeks.

"WOW (Y/N) HOW COULD YOU BE HIDING SUCH A HOTTIE FROM ME?" Ragnarok yelled as loud as possible. (Y/N) reminded quiet. She proceeded to look at me sheepishly. 

"Ha. Seems like a one way statement. YOU sir are not a hottie." Loni snapped.

"OOoh. Attitude. I LIKE IT." Ragnarok licked his lips. 

I sighed and Loni rolled her eyes. As I looked back up I realized that everyone had left. And now it was just (Y/N) and I.

"(Y/N) I think there is something I should tell you.."

"W-what is it?" He bangs fell into her eyes. Damn she's cute.I brushed the hair out of her eyes and tucked it behind her ears.

"I-I uhh. Well. I think I like you." Damn my stutter is back. Oh well it was nice while it lasted. She was quiet, but she was smiling.

We were looking intently into each other's eyes. I took a hold of one of her hands and with my other hand I held onto her lower back. She bit her lips as she blushed very hard.

"U-uh Crona? I've never ki.."

"It's okay.. I want to do this." I help on finger to her lips. "Do you want me to?"

She nodded.

I slowly approached her lips. I realized how pink they were just before I closed my eyes. Her lips were cold for just a millisecond at most. But then they were warm and it seemed as if our lips had joined together.

This was my first kiss too. And I never want to feel any other lips.