SLAM POETRY

Hi guys so i just started this because i wanted to share all my slam poetry experience... I actually wrote all of these slam poetries... I just really hope that it can inspire you to look deeper in life because things are not really like the way it looks... Some things are just made to confuse you to ruin you and devastate you... I know some of you might think that all that i am writing is boring or too dramatic or emo... but if you will try to figure it out and relate to it... it can help you realise unbelievable things... SO YEAH HOPE MY POETRIES INSPIRES YOU!!!

   GUYS I JUST WANT TO REMIND YOU THAT ALL THE THINGS THAT I WILL POST IS MY ORIGINAL WRITINGS... IF YOU FIND IT SIMILAR TO OTHERS DON'T BLAME ME BECAUSE I REALLY DID NOT COPY THESE ANYWHERE... MY ORIGINAL PROMISE... I was inspired with the writers Andrea Gibson and Juan Miguel Severo... And NOTE please do not copy and make it your own...Please respect the writer... but you can start on trying to have ideas to create a slam poetry...
     Sorry please disregard some of my gramatical errors and spelling... I admit that I am not really very good with those things and I am in a hurry typing them so I am really sorry... HOPE YOU LIKE IT...!!!

      -WinterFrostBite