Chapter 8

• Dedicated to To my all time wattpad bestfriend Kris aka locknkey

Ok so it's been like forever since I uploaded this for this story. I'm sorry guys but I kinda had writers block and some of my chapters deleted. Now I'm back. Read and enjoy!!:))

Vote, comment and fan!! Thank you y'all. :D

p.s read authors note in the end. (pic on the side)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Liz's POV

After the whole Charles running thing we decided to never think it happened, so now we're gathered in the living room waiting until Brooke comes out of the bathroom. We all planned to go out and have fun in a carnival, but Brooke still hasn't came out. What's taking her so long. It's kinda worrying me now.

I took my phone out to check the time. It's 12:30 a.m already and we're suppose to leave 1:10 but she's still in there. I hope everything is okay in there.

"Hey guys I'll go check if she's okay. Rose come with me, will you," I said as Rose and I went to check if Brooke is okay. "Do you think something is wrong with her?," I asked Rose as we made our way to my bedroom.

"I don't know we'll see in a sec," she replied. As we made our way to my room, I thought about the kiss. I just can't get it out of my head. I was shocked when out of no where he kissed me. KISSED ME!!! I must admit it was a nice kiss even though I didn't kiss back. His spot lips were so nice and fitted perfectly with mine. His touch was gently and loving but I need to stop myself right there. I have to always remember he's a player and he can hurt me easily. The wired thing is I wanna kiss him again.

When we arrived to the bathroom door I knocked on it but still had no answer. Rose and I glanced a 'what the hell' look to each other. We knocked again but still no answer. I reached the doorknob and found the door unlocked. I opened the door and there on the floor was Brooke crying her eyes out.

"Hey what's wrong? Why are you crying,"I asked walking over to her and taking her into a hug. She didn't speak or do anything she just held on to me tight and sobbed. It broke my heart to see my best friend like this. Rose came and sat in front of us. I gave her a worried look. "Come on Brooke tell us what's wrong,"I asked again. What can possible be wrong to make her this upset.

When she still hadn't said anything I started to get more worried. Suddenly she moved in my arms and took out something from her lap. I was confused at first but when I saw what she held out it shocked me. No fucking way!

"ah..uhm..uh why ar..are you h..holding t..that i..in y..your h..hands,"I asked stuttering. She looked at me and cried even harder. What the hell.

"I'm pregnant guys a..and it's uhm Charles baby," she said the last part in a whisper. I don't why but that hurt me.

"Oh,"that's all that came out of my mouth. Can you blame me though I mean my best friend is pregnant with my childhood best friend's baby.That's just crazy. So you see that's why I'm still a virgin now.

I don't know what happened but I blanked out and darkness took over me. 

** 

"Liz wake up please Lizzy wake up," I heard someone yell. I opened my eyes slowly and saw three head looking down at me.

"What's going on,"I asked.

"You fainted when Brooke said she's pregnant with Charles baby,"Rose said. Oh then everything came back to. Brooke crying. The pregnancy test. It being Charles baby. I looked over at Charles and I don't know but I think my hand had it's own mind because the next that happened was unbelievable.