chapter 2

Hey everyone this is my second chapter. Hope you guys like it as much as I liked writing it.

Plzzzzzzzzzz VOTE&COMMENT!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liz's P.O.V

I walked over to my friends. " hey guys, what's up" I said while hugging them.

"You know a little from this and a little from that",they both said at the same time. Ok that was weird. I nodded my head and gave them a fake smile.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked curious. "You guys seem bothered about something. You know you can tell me anything right?"

They laughed awkwardly. "What are you talking about we're perfectly fine." Brooke mumbled, taking a glance at Rose.

"You know I like your shirt where did you get it from?" asked Rose. I know she's trying to change the subject. Ok if they're not going to tell me what's up, then I'll find out myself.

"Ahhhh, I got it from forever21, remember we went together last weekend." I answered playing along. When suddenly two warm arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Guess who?", he whispered in my ear. His hot breath on my neck making the hair there rise up. I pretended to think and put one finger on my chin.

" Hmmmm is it the most amazing guy in the world", I asked teasingly. I know who it was; it's my boyfriend Jake. The most amazing guy I've ever known.

He's 18 and 6'1 . He has honey colored hair, blue/green eyes, and very fit. We both have been together for 7 months. I like him but I don't love him yet. He loves me though, but I told him to give me some time. He's so sweet, caring, and of course HOT!

"Aww baby do you really think I'm the most amazing guy?", he asked kissing my neck.

"Mmmm defiantly.", I answered. I can hardly speak with him kissing my neck like that.

"Ahhhh.... we think we'll leave you guys alone",Rose said and walked towards the school with Brooke on her lead.

I heard Jake laugh behind me. "What's so funny babe?", I asked smiling.

" Didn't you see their faces, they were priceless", he said laughing like a crazy man.

Ok I must admit it was funny. I started laughing with him and when we stopped we saw students staring at us with confused looks on their faces. We look at each other, and then we tried to hold the laugher that was trying to go out.

" Hey sweets I think we're going to be late for class. I think we should go." Jake said giving me a peck on the lips and left to his class. I walked the other way of school because we don't have the same first class. I have biology and he has algebra.

I walked to my locker,but then I heard noises. I walked to the direction where the noises were coming from and I saw Char screwing... Wait! that girl looks familiar. OMG!!! Is that Brooke. I can't believe it.

I cleared my throat and they both looked at me. "So are u guys official or is it just a one night thing?", I asked. Not that I have a problem with them being a couple. I really don't mind.

They both looked at eachother. "Nahh it's a one night thing." they both said at the same time. Ok then. They're so carefree about stuff like this.

" You guys know that you're being loud so keep it down will ya.", I said trying not to laugh. They both nodded their heads and said ok. I left them and went to my locker to grab my books.

If you guys haven't noticed Brooke is a "player" too. I won't call her a whore or slut because she's my other best girl friend. And no she is NOT a virgin, obviously. Only Rose and I are virgins. Well Rose will not be for long. You'll see what I mean.

"Hey Rose are you...", I stopped mid sentence because it looks like her lips are lip locked with Brandon's. They're such a cute couple. They've been together for 3 years straight. It's so amazing how their love is so strong and passionate. I left them to continue sucking eachothers faces and went to my first class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if you guys don't mind I would like u to help make a cover for this book, and the one I like I'll put it as my cover. Thank you bunnies.:))