Epilogue

So this is the end. This wasn't suppose to be a long story just a short one. Anyways hope you guys liked it. I had fun writing this and it was also fun kinda imagining the characters in my head.

VOTE 

COMMENT 

AND 

FAN IF YOU HAVEN'T.

I also dedicated this to Kristy who is my role model and all my best friends.  

===================================== 

~~~~~~Picture of the madly in love couple, Charles and Lizze~~~~~~~~~~

Epilogue

Lizzy's POV

5 years later

"Mommy tell her that's mine"Chase yelled grabbing his teddy bear from Chelsea. They've been going on over this for the last ten minutes.

"Baby give your brother his teddy back"I said smiling at my now beautiful five year old daughter. She smiled back and gave the bear back. Ok now there ready.

"Ok angels are you ready for your first day of school"I asked them.

"Yes mommy we are"they both said at the same time.

"Charles,baby we're ready to go"I yelled.

"Ok Pumpkin"he said walking down the stairs looking handsome as always. I felt the grin on my face get wider. If it's possible I think I love him more and more each day and that's saying something. Six and a half years with this amazing guy and I'm still crazy about him. He pecked me on the lips and suddenly my body was on fire. Ugh! How can he still make me feel likes this.

He grabbed Chelsea's hand and picked her up in his arms. She's a daddy's girl and will always be. She has gotten him wrapped around her little finger but for Chase he's my boy and I love the both of them more then anything. Oh and also love my sexy ass of a husband too.

"Let's go"Charles said while I picked up Chase into my arms. We walked out of our house and into the car.

"Baby did you call Brandon and told him we're leaving now?"I asked buckling my seat belt.

"I'll call him right now Pumpkin"he said back leaning in and pecked me for the second time.

"Ew daddy you're going to have cooties"Chase said looking at his dad disgustingly.

"No baby mommy doesn't have cooties"Charles said back winking at me.

We drove off on our way to our kids school. They grow up so fast! 

--------

Rosie's POV

"Josh honey are you excited to be in third grade" I asked my now eight year old son.

"Yes mommy I'm so excited"he said jumping up and down. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and then heard my baby girl crying. I got Jasmine a year after Lizzy's twins were born and now she's almost four years old.

"Awe baby what's wrong"I asked my little princess.

"Why can't I go to school with Josh mommy"she whined. I picked her up and set her on my lap.