Hail Scorpio

"Take cover!" Derrent screamed. Jackson Crouched behind one of the armored trucks, looking up to see if more Scorpio jets were coming. 3 out of the 4 armored troopers had died by the missiles, leaving only Jackson, Derrent and Agent Carson and Vance, one of the troopers. They waited for a moment, and no jets were to be heard. They got up, stretched their legs and looked around at the damage. One of the trucks had been demolished, the other had only been singed on one side. All of a sudden, Derrent heard a rustle in the woods behind Jackson's burning house. "Carson, take Vance and go check over there. I'm pretty sure it was nothing, but I want to be sure." Carson called Vance over, and the two men, with their guns cocked and loaded, started for the woods. As soon as they got over to the bushes, there was a gunshot, and Carson fell instantly to the ground. Vance slid over to the generator by Jackson's deck, taking cover behind it. Out of the woods came Scorpio troops, with there yellow jumpsuits with grey armor over it, and masks that completely covered there faces. Each had a Scorpio emblem on there helmet, chest piece and right shoulder. They walked in a horizontal line formation, each carrying an automatic weapon of some sort. "Halt!" Said one of the men, who Jackson assumed was the captain, because of the man's red shoulder cape. "Agent Derrent of America!" He said in a thick accent. "Come out and show yourself coward!" Derrent was silent for a moment, like he was thinking. "All right kid, I'm going to turn myself in to Scorpio. I don't know what they'll do. But I want you to go with Vance, and he'll take you to headquarters. Just listen to him and he you'll be fine. Vance, take the kid to HQ." "Yes sir" Vance said. "Alright!" Derrent yelled, "I'm coming out unarmed. Don't shoot." Derrent walked slowly around to the side of the house. "Come here, and kneel before Me!" The captain said. Derrent walked slowly and cautiously over to the man, and knelt only about a foot away from him. "Hail Scorpio Agent Derrent. Hail it now. Hail everything it stands for!" The captain shouted. "H-hail S-Scorpio." Derrent said with a scared and defeated stutter. "Hail Scorpio" yelled the captain. He then took out his special ops pistol and shot Derrent right in the forehead.