Eʆѳ Aɳɗ Tɑɱɛʀɑ (Wɳɓɑ) Pt.1

Elo's P.O.V
I've Been Living In Chicago For A Couple Of Months Due To School. I Love Basketball So I Decide To Get Court Side Tickets To A Chicago Sky Game. Its The Night Of The Game And I'm Freaking Out On What To Wear So I Throw On *Outfit In Media*
I Get My Keys Purse And Head Out The Door. I Get To The Arena And Go Inside And Find My Seat And Just Chill To The Players Started To Come Out.*Stands Up For The National Anthem* As I'm Sitting Back Down I Feel Someone's Eyes All Over Me So I Turn Around And Make Complete Eye Contact With Tamera Young.(In Media) *Blush And Looks Away*

Tamera Young's P.O.V
As I'm Standing For The National Anthem I See A Beautiful Brown Skin Women. I Didn't Realize I Was Staring Until We Made Complete Eye Contact She Started Blushing Mega Hard. I Smiled. She Looked Away. It Was Time For The Game To Start So I Made Sure My Seat Was Right By Hers. She Was On Her Phone When I Walked Over. I Tapped Her Shoulder She Looked Up And Smiled One Of The Prettiest Smiles I've Ever Seen.

Convo
Me: What's Your Name ?
Her: Elo But You Can Me E
Me: I'll Rather Call You Mine
Her: Laughs And Blushes
Me: They Need Me On The Court So Can You Please Find Me After The Game ?
Her:OK
Hugs Her And Walks To The Court