Elo And Tamera Pt.2

Elo's (POV)
They Won The Game 107 To 92. The Team Went In To The Locker Room. I Was About To Go. I Had Been Waiting For 45 minutes. I Was Heading Towards The Exit, Until One Of Her Teammates (Jessica Breland) Grabs My Arm.

"Where Are You Going ? Tee Is Looking For You."
I Thought She Stood Me Up
"Okay She Might Look Like A Player But She Really Likes You. C'mon I'm Going To Take You To Her"
"Okay"

As We Walk To Where Tee Is. She Looks Kinda Sad. I Feel Really Bad For Thinking She Stood Me Up. Jessica Gives Me The I Told You So Look. I Pout She Makes Me Go Talk To Her. I Tap Her Shoulder She Turns Around And Looks Down At Me. She Smiles So Big.

"I'm So Sorry Tamera. I Thought You Stood Me Up. I Completely Understand ... GCO"
"Elo Calm Down I'm Not Mad Just A Little Upset That You Thought I Would Do That To You. I Should Have Told You That There Is A 30mintue Waiting Period And 15 Extra Minutes For Pictures And Autographs." Oh Is All I Could Really Say I Just Looked Down And Started Playing With My Fingers.

Tamera (POV)
Awww She Is So Cute. She's Embarrassed. I Hate The Fact That She Feels Bad. Its All My Fault. We Need To Get Out Of Here Before The Tabloids Come.

"Elo Look Up At Me Please" I Say With Chuckle
"Don't Start With The Height Jokes Tamera She Folds Her Arms And Pouts The Whole Team Erupts With Laughter She Hides Her Head In My Chest Her Little Itty Bitty Self

Chicago Sky Meet Elo. Elo Meet Chicago Sky "Nice To Meet You
Elo We Have Heard A Lot About You." I Scoff At Them They Just Laugh. "So You Have Been Talking About Me ? "Elo Says With A Raised Eyebrow. I Changed The Subject "Sooo Since You Are Fan You Probably Already Know Everybody's Name." "Yeah I Do But I Want To Know What Was Said About Me." She Questions "I Know Your Lil 4'11 Self Did Not Try To Get Smart With Me. Cause I Can Whoop Your Lil Ass." She Pokes Her Bottom Lip Out Pretending To Be Mad. I Want To Suck Her Bottom Lip.

I Pick Her Up And Spin Her Around She Kicks And Squeals The Team Is Killing Themselves Laughing. "Tamera You Might Want To Head Out." Says Pokey "Okay Coach" I Gather All My Stuff. Elo And I Say Our Goodbyes And Head Out The Door

TBC Pt.3?
I Know Its Short And It Sucks I'm Sorry (╯︵╰,)