Chapter 8

~*~ Ashton's POV ~*~

~~ At the hospital ~~

"Is she awake?" Bethany asks when got here.

"No." Mike responds. Bethany takes a seat next to Fran and Amanda.

"Is she okay?" Calum asks.

"What even happened?" Fran asks.

"Shes okay, at least I think. They still have to run some tests though. And I think her dad got in somehow. I think she was r-r." I can't even say the word. I start crying, I can't even think about him doing that to her.

"Its going to be okay." Fran says. Amanda stands up and hugs me. I cry on her shoulder. Ian and Brad come out of the elevator and start looking around. Once they see us then run over.

"Is she okay? Can I go see her?" Ian asks. He looks really worried, I can understand that, and Brad is just rubbing his back.

"Shes okay, but no one can go see her until the doctor says we can." As soon as I say that the doctor comes out, we all stand up.

"Ashton Irwin or Ian Smith." Ian and I walk over to her.

"Shes awake, she has short-term amnesia but other that shes okay. We are still running some test. You can go see her but only 2 at a time, she really needs her rest. I am keeping her over night for observation, maybe for a few nights." Ian and I just run inside the room. God she looks like shes in pain. Her face is swollen still but not as much as it was and it is all bruised up. God, I hate to see her in pain.

"Hey baby, how are you?" I sit in the chair next to her bed and hold her hand. She sits up.

"I'm okay. Can you get me some water though?" Her voice is all raspy. Ian grabs her the small cup and fills it with water.

"Thank you." She says at she hands it to him.

"Do you remember what happened?" Ian asks.

"Kind of. I just remember trying to get away from him." There was disgust in her voice.

"Who? Dad?" Ian asks. She takes a few sips of water.

"Yeah." Bethany pokes her head in and asks if they can come in. I was about to tell them what the nurse told us but then Ashley says yes. Everyone walks in.

"Oh baby, look at you." Fran says.

"I know," She replies. "Why aren't you guys are in school?" She asks.

"When you're in here? No, thank you. I would rather be with my wife." Beth says. All the girls laugh, and us guys just look at each other. Then the nurse walks in.

"What did I tell you? Two people not 8. She needs to rest." The nurse scolds.

"Its my fault. I want all of my friends here with me." Ashley says.

"Fine, whatever, but you do need rest." The nurse scolds.

"Okay, I can get rest tonight. When can I leave?" Ashley says, obviously not caring what the nurse said.

"I'm not sure, in a few night. We still have to run some more test. Here are your meds. You will need to take them 3 times a day, never on a empty stomach."

"Okay, okay."

"Okay, what does everyone want and where do you want me to go?" Beth says.

"You don't have to do that." Ashley says.

"Its fine, I want to. I mean I could always go and get just myself some food but..." Beth says and trails off.

"No, we'll go. What does everyone want?" Ian says, motioning to him and Brad.

"Awe, thank you guys so much. I love you guys." Ashley says.

"Okay, I guess I'll go first. I want two double cheese burger, plain with extra pickles, 10 chicken nuggets, large fries, and a Mountain Dew." Fran says.

"Damn, Mikey. Your girl can eat." Calum says.

"I know," Micheal says. "I want the same thing and some pizza." We all laugh, Mikey and his pizza.

"I want a two burgers with everything on it, a grilled chicken rap, large fries and a milkshake." Calum tells Ian, who is writing this all down.

"I would like two Nacho Cheese tacos, two Cool Ranch tacos and one of those baja blast. Oh, and fries." Ashley says. She has the biggest smile on her face even though we are sitting in a hospital and something could be wrong with her. God, I love her so much.

"Ash!" Someone yells.

"Huh? Yeah?" I say confused.

"Babe, what do you want?" Ashley says looking down at me. She smiles and I smile back.

"I don't want anything." I say, still looking at her.

"Babe, you gotta eat. If I'm eating, you have to eat." She says.

"No, really. I'm fine." I say, looking around the room.

"He'll take two burgers, medium fries and a coke." Ashley orders for me. God, she knows me so well.

"Alright, we'll be back." Ian says.

"Wait, what about Am and Beth?" I ask.

"We got the same thing as your girlfriend." She replies. Ian and Brad wave and leave to go get the food.

"We'll give you guys some space." Fran says and everyone leaves.

"Ash? Are you okay? Its going to be okay. I'm going to be okay." She tries to comfort me. She pulls me up on her bed and hugs me.

"I wanna move. Get away from this town. I found this one cheap house in a small town." I say.

"I don't want to leave my friends." She says, making me look at her.

"That's the good part, its so big they could come with us." I look into her eyes.

"How long have you been looking for houses? And who says that they'll even come? They have family here. What about Lilly and Ian?"

"We can work it out. I just want to get you out of here." I lay down and we cuddle till we fall asleep.