Chapter 7

Ashley's POV

"What are you doing here?!" I scream at him. I try to close the door but my dad is to strong. He barges in.
"Get out, now!"
"You know, you should be a good girl and always let your daddy know where your going." He slurs.
"If I had a good father I would." I spit, wrong thing to do. He grabs my hair and starts he hit me. I try to protect myself buts not enough. He trips over his own feet and lets go of me. This is my chance. I run to the bathroom and try to close the door but I wasn't fast enough. He pushes the door open and I fall down. He grabs my hair again and bangs my head against the bathtub. He starts to take my pants off and I try to squirm and get away. He grabs my hair and bangs my head against the bathtub one more time. The last thing I see before darkness is him taking off his pants.

Ashton's POV

"Alright, bye Calum. See you later." I say as I drop him off at his house.
"Bye Ashton." He waves as he goes inside. Its 5:30, Ashley probably hasn't eaten yet so I go pick up some food. I'll get Chinese food because she loves it. I go to the store down the road. As soon as I walk in an older Chinese women greets me.
"Hi. How are you?" I ask, being polite. "I'm good. You?" She asks.
"I'm pretty good." I say as I give her a small smile.
"May I have an order of the Beef with Broccoli combo, and then an order of the General Tso Chicken combo?"
"Of course. It'll be about 15 minutes." "Thank you." Its 5:43 so I'll just stay here.

*~* 15 Minutes later *~*

"Alright here you go." The older women says as she hands me a bag with our food in it.
"Thank you so much. Have a good night." I say as I begin to leave. I get in my car and drive home. It takes about 5 minutes to get there and 2 minutes to get up the stairs. When I get home I see that the door is wide open.
"Ashley! Are you okay?" I yell. I walk in and there are things everywhere. I put the food down and start running around looking for her. I find her in the bathroom, her face is all bruised and swollen. I pick her up and take her to
the couch. I pick up my phone and call 911.
"Ashley! Wake up honey!"
"911, whats your emergency?"
"I-I came home and my girlfriend is passed out and she has bruises all over her face."
"Okay sir. Calm down. Now, where do you live?"
"125 Willow, Apartment 13B!"
"Okay sir, help is on the way."