Heart Beating Faster

Beep. Beep. Beep. 
I watch the green light move up and down in the monitor. Everything was going in slow motion. People all around me; their voices echo in the small livid room. The green light was moving slower and slower. People were rushing into the room. I stood there, lifelessly. I felt a strong hand grip my arm and pull me out of the room and I screamed. "Shh... You can't be in there." A soft voice soothed me. I didn't turn to see who it was; my eyes were glued to the monitor. The green line fell into a dead still line. An alarm went off and people rushed into the room. I pushed myself through the crowd around the bed. Hot tears streamed down my face, "MOM!" I shrieked but the body laid emotionless. Two men grabbed me by the arms and dragged me out of the room. "LET ME GO!" I squirmed around insanely but it was no use, they were too strong. I started to bawl with my tears cascading like waterfalls. I thrashed my body down onto the cold tiled floor.

My vision blurred and I saw slow footsteps walk out of the room. I felt a large hand stroke my back,
"I'm sorry, we tried our best." 

My head was spinning. My eyes swollen from the tears. My life broken into pieces.

I have nothing left. I'm all alone...
There is nothing to live for anymore...

Author's Notes: Sorry for the short chapter! I hope you like it! :)