Chapter 2 pt 2

"Speak"
'thoughs'
Others

*Nobody's pov*
Saying the class was shocked was like saying Orochimaru was only slightly creepy. Naruto sighed before continuing " let me reintroduce myself. Hello my name is Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze Senju Uchiha Sarutobi. I know so many last names. Wonder why I have all those titles. Its cause from my mother's side I'm a Uzumaki, a Senju, an Uchiha and since the Sarutobi clan was originally part of the Senju clan I'm also distinctly related to them making me a Sarutobi. From my father's side I'm a Senju, a Namikaze and an Uchiha. My mother Kushina Uzumaki as she didn't want to use all her names was cousins to Mikoto Uchiha, but none of them knew. Also it seems that Madara Uchiha survived his battle with Hashi-jiji and accidentally used a space-time ninjutsu which is forbidden and got himself teleported to the future where he meet my grandmother and had my mom. My father is a descendent of Madara's younger brother Izuna Uchiha. So that means I have a claim to the Clan head of the Uchiha, the Senju, the Namikaze, and the Uzumaki, so Sasuke your not alone plus Weasel-nii, I mean Itachi-nii is gonna come home. If you so much as hurt him before I have a chance to explain anything I will have your chakra sealed. Okay any questions?" Choji spoke up " you said your mother had two children so where is your brother or sister?" Naruto looked around the class sadly " I dont know. He was taken on the night of our birh. My big brother is someone I want to meet and take back from whoever took him away and I swear I will kill the person who did it even if it is a kage because its their fault that I had to live alone for my entire life." the class looked at him sadly before Sasuke got up and walked towards him and did the most surprising thing. He hugged Naruto "dobe don't be sad from now on you, me and maybe Itachi will get through this together, plus you still have the third, the sarutobi clan and Tsunade Senju on your side even if she doesn't know it yet." Naruto smiled and hugged Sasuke and whispered in his ear " there is something about the massacre that you need to know, but I won't say anything until Itachi is back. Don't worry I'll keep him safe from the other shinobi and the council" Sasuke nodded and pulled back with a soft smile. Naruto smiled back and turned to Iruka " okay want to do the team placements now?" Iruka nodded and hugged Naruto " remember Naruto I'll always be here for you after all what kind of brother would I be if I didn't" Naruto smiled " thank you Dolphin-nii." Iruka looked shocked "how did you know?" Naruto smiled and tapped his nose " I have the sense of smell that is slightly better than an Inuzuka hound. All my senses are sharper then a normal human. After all the furball did have some part of that, but the rest my body did to protect me while I was living on the streets" Iruka eyes shined with a sad light " If only I could of adopted you. All the Anbu really tried to do it, but the stupid Civilian council rejected the idea" Naruto smiled " its okay now lets get the team placements while I tale down the barrier" Iruka nodded and started to say the teams. " Team 7 is Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, and Sakura Haruno. Your teacher is Kakashi Hatake.
Team 8 is Hinata Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, and Shino Aburame. Your teacher is Kurenai Yūhi.  Team 9 is still active. Team 10 is Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka and Chōji Akimichi. Your teacher is Asuma Sarutobi" Naruto perked at that "Uncle Asuma came home? Oh he's so getting tackled" Naruto sang childishly while the class sweat dropped " now that I think about it Itachi should be here exactly at the same time Kakashi picks up so in three hours" Naruto sighed and Iruka chuckled " the Hokage told you about Kakashi's lateness" Naruto nodded before turning to Sasuke " do you have your sharingan?" Sasuke shook his head no before getting smacked on the head by Naruto " Teme how have you not unlocked the Sharingan. You should of unlocked it at the massacre. Now channel chakra to your eyes" Sasuke did as he was told and Naruto smirked before holding a mirror up and let Sasuke look. He gasped as he saw his red sharingan eyes with two tomoes in them. "What about you Naruto?" Naruto chuckled " I unlocked them when I was five . When the orphanage threw me out and the village gave me a nasty beating so much I was on death door. After that well Jiji told me about my heritage and told me to keep it a secret until I found it nessecary to tell people. Now lets go to Jiji's office and scare a few jounin" Naruto grabbed Sasuke and Sakura and ran out of the building towards the Hokage tower so fast most people thought someone had mastered the flying thunder god technique and they didn't get to see who. Naruto jumped in an open window and tackled/glomped the third hokage with a smile on his face " hey Jiji. Thank you for setting me up on a team with Sasuke" Sarutobi chuckled " your welcome, but its mostly cause you were too lazy to do your school work. Seriously your lazier than a Nara. Anyways don't you need to tackle another person or two" Naruto grinned as he saw a confused Asuma. Naruto shot up and tackled Asum into a hug " Uncle Asuma!!!" Asuma raised an eyebrow and looked at his father for help. Naruto stopped nuzzling Asuma when he smelled a familiar scent. His eyes widen and he got off Asuma and helped him up before pushing his face into Asuma's stomach and started to cry. Asuma was shocked and  automatically started comforting Naruto " what's wrong little buddy" Asuma asked. Naruto pulled back and said something that had frozen most of the people there and made a lot of people sad and the sight nearly broke their hearts. Some glared at Kakashi, especially the hidden anbu in the room " Inu-nii finally came back. He didn't leave me on purpose right? I didn't do anything to force him away. Does Inu-nii hate me?!"