Chapter 3

"We have arrived at Toronto, Ontario. You may exit the plane in a few minutes, thank you for choosing to fly with us." The flight attendant smiled and retreated back to the control room. I stood up, started making my way through the aisle when I remembered about Matthew. I quickly walked back to the row of seats we were sitting at and shook Matt awake. "Matt, wake up we are here." His eyes fluttered open but they slightly closed when he squinted trying to adjust to the light in the plane. "Yeah, mhm okay, I'm getting up just give me a minute here." He groggily said, rubbing his eyes and stood up.

We made our way out of the plane, stepping out into the cold breeze that we were going to start getting used to if we were planning on living here in Canada. We picked up our luggage from the luggage crate and rented a car to get to wherever Matt was taking us. "So where are we exactly going?" I asked, hooking the aux cord to my phone. "I am taking us to the apartment we will be sharing, in a small town called Pickering, over the two months we are spending here." I nodded. I wasn't sure of where we were going to stay at but now that he cleared that question I felt a little more relieved.

15 minutes into the drive to our apartment, I fell asleep and dozed off into the wonders of him. After a while of repeating the same breathtaking dream all over again, Matt shook me awake. "Leave me alone Matthew." I grumbled, not wanting to leave his arms. I felt him pick me up, carry me in, and lay me down on a bed. I snuggled into the blankets and smiled to myself as I continued to gaze into the familiar brown eyes I strongly adored.

/ / / / /

I woke up to strange surroundings, but I realized this was the apartment we were going to be staying at. I got up and found my suitcase leaning on my dresser, from the clothes that my mom shoved in here, I decided to tug on a black sweatshirt, black high waisted shorts, and knee-high gray charcoal socks. I brushed my hair and went through my makeup routine. I didn't have much to do after so I unpacked my belongings and put them where they went.

Afterwards I went out to the living and joined Matt on the couch. "I'm hungry." I mumbled as I snuggled up against him, grabbing a blanket, and covering myself with it. "There's leftover pizza from last night." He took his share of the blanket and pull it over him. "You ordered pizza last night without me?!" I gasped. "You were sleeping and didn't want me to wake you up." He argued. "Because you ordered pizza without me last night, we are going out to get Tim Horton's." I got up and grabbed the car keys and stepped into the car with Matt following behind.

When we entered the coffee shop, I accidentally bumped into a tall guy. I got hit with a sudden intense shock of an unusual warm feeling spreading throughout me but I ignored it and mumbled a quick sorry. He did the same, and I felt that warm feeling growing stronger. I didn't get a chance to look up at him before he slipped out the door. "Hey, are you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost." Matthew asked me before handing me my drink. "What? Oh uh no I'm fine, just a little taken back but I'm fine." I shook my head and we stepped back out into the coldness of Canada. 

_______________

Hi guys! Sorry for taking 20948029384 years to update but here's chapter 3! Yeah, yeah it's a chill chapter, they are just adjusting to Canada right now, but I promise there will be more interesting chapters later on in the book. Maybe the next chapter is an interesting one, who knows *hint, hint* ? Well here it is, I hope you all like it because I am updating in spanish class and taking a risk of getting caught but oh well it's for my readers! They will not take my laptop away because I slay everyone! And I'm updating for my readers! Yeah! K love you all. 

- natalie