Chapter 4

"Are we actually going to visit the college's here in Canada?" I was currently in the kitchen making myself a sandwich and Matt was making himself one too. "I honestly do not want to but we can if you would like too." He grabbed lettuce from the fridge and placed some on his sandwich. "Hm.. I'm not so sure. I'll have to think about it." It has been a week since we arrived here. We've gotten used to the ways things are done around here and I think we are in a good spot right now.

I feel like being here in Canada, has really cleared up things. Back home there is just too many memories that overwhelmed me and here I can start fresh. Matthew has somehow made friends already but I haven't even made contact with anybody. I have said quick 'hello's' to the mailman that delivers our mail every morning but to be exact I think that's it. "Emily?" Matt suddenly turned serious and stopped doing what he was doing. "What?" I worried, unsure of what he was going to say. "You know how you've told me about the dream you have of that guy and you know how you describe him to me and give me all these details about him?" I nodded. We've touched this subject many times before and I've gotten used to talking about it that I don't worry much about it.

"I think I found him." I froze, he found him? He's actually a real living person? No. It's probably not even him, Matt has told me this many times before and all those times, it hasn't been him. But I still haven't gotten used to hearing that. "It's probably not even him, Matt. You've told me this so many times already so I'm pretty sure it's not him." I lightly laughed knowing the idea was delusional. 

"No, Emily, this is different. This time I am absolutely sure it's him, he has the same features and he looks exactly like the way you've described the guy in your dream." He met my eyes and I could tell he really thought this guy he was talking about was him. "Okay.. well how do you even know him?" If this guy Matt was talking about was actually him it would change everything. "He's one of the friends I recently made. His name is Shawn, Shawn Mendes and he actually just invited me to come over to his house so you can come with me to meet him." He looked up from the message Shawn sent him. "Strange. We were just talking about him and he randomly invited you over to his house." I lifted an eyebrow. "I told you, we are friends. Are you gonna come with me?" He asked. "Yeah, wait let me go change and look at least presentable!" I yelled over my shoulder as I ran to my room. 

I brushed my hair, I didn't have to curl it or anything because my hair was already naturally wavy, applied mascara, eyeliner, a light blush, and lipstick. I slipped on a white sleeveless crop top, black ripped skinny jeans, and a black leather jacket. I tugged on black ankle boots, shoved my phone into my back pocket, and headed back to the living room. 

Matt drove down the street and parked in the driveway of Shawn's house. "We could of came walking, Matt." I rolled my eyes as I stepped out of the car. "Yeah but I was feeling too lazy." He shrugged and rang the doorbell. We waited a minute until Shawn opened the door. 

I didn't know what I was expecting when he opened the door but I was pretty sure I wasn't prepared for it. 

________________

Hello loves (aka Almond aka britcru), it's been too long since I last updated which was basically I think last week, haha. Here's a new chapter and sorry if this has any typo's I haven't edited it and I'm updating during study hall #rebel. Okay, okay, okay I'm really awkward right now because i have nothing else to say so... love you all, hope this chapter is good enough !

- natalie