Things To Do when Your Bored

Hello :) Here are a list of thing to do when you are bored instead of looking at paint dry on the wall , Have fun reading!

THINGS TO DO WHEN YOUR BORED

1. Try to lick your elbow

2. Try to say, "Good Eye Might" without sounding Australian 

3. Go up to a random person and say, "I challenge you to a pokemon duel!"

4. Swim on your floor while making gurgling sounds

5. Go to random people's board and post, "I like licking green poles."

6. Ask your parents whats racecar spelt backward the giggle crazily when they respond.

(Tehehe)

7. Try to count backward from 100 while tap dancing

8. Blink wildly then close your eyes really tight for an interesting light show

9. Chase your/friends/neighbors dog while yelling, "GET OVER HERE YOU STUPID CAT!" until someone points out it's a dog.....or the dog hurts you.

10. Eat an apple without using your hands!

11. QUICK! Don't think about penguins!

12. Find a HUGE cardboard box -big enough to hide your body in- and a scary mask. Wear your mask and place the box somewhere your family members walk a lot. Hide under the box and wait until someone walks by, then scare them!

Betcha your still thinking about penguins.....Haha (:

13. Go to you parent and pretend your a robot, when they tell you to stop or do something reply, "Does not compute! Shutting down!" and curl up into a ball on the ground

14. Every time someone says something, start Moo-ing.

15. Go to an area and sit next to a person. When they text or do whatever they are doing, glare at them until they look up, when they do look the other way quickly. Repeat until the person gets mad and walks away.

*

Haha, So thats it! Hope you have fun doing this! Please comment and tell me which one you liked the most :D

I recently uploaded a SHORT STORIES COLLECTION I've written and if you are looking for something to read, You could check it out! :)