Things to do on an elevator

Since everyone liked The, Things to do when your bored, I decided to make more stuff (: Hope you enjoy!

*

    Annoying things to do on an elevator! (:    

   -STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.

  -GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.

                                                                    (LOL)

  -MEOW occasionally.

-Shake your head violently like your listening to music and mumble loudly along

  -STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly

 -Whistle loudly while grinning like a doofus

  -SAY -DING at each floor.

-When the elevator door doesn't open right away, scream and say  "OHMYGOSH. WE'RE GONNA DIE!" then curl up into a ball on the floor and suck your thumb

-MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.

...ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT PENGUINS AGAIN!? :O

 - STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."

-When people step inside, Tell everyone, "I was watching t.v last night. It showed polar bears drinking water. But they lied. Polar bears only drink Coke! COKE I TELL YOU. COOKE!" Then laugh manically.

 - DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."

-Do the dougie!

-WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.

-When the people are inside and the elevator is travelling, Punch the air wildly in front of you. When people begin to stare, Explain that your boxing with your friend. Then tell them his name is Bob.

  -DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"  

-Sit on the ground and when people walk in tell them, "I'm resting my legs."

  -Talk on your cell phone in a Jersey Accent

  -CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it