Anger, changes, and more paparazzi

Riker's POV:

I didn't sleep much last night so when I got out of bed it was 8 in the morning. I noticed we were parked at a rest stop and decided to go grab some food from the convenient store. I went down a couple of aisles and picked up some chips, pretzels, m&m's, water and Gatorade along the way. I walked up to the counter with everything about to fall out of my hands. I drop everything on the counter for the man to ring up. As I fumble in pockets looking for the correct amount of money, I notice two familiar faces on a magazine cover. "You have to be kidding me?" I whispered to myself getting angrier by the second. "Hey, I said its $12.41." The man behind the counter said I think for the third time. I threw $15 at him and took the magazine with me. While I was walking back to the bus I noticed Rydel was walking off. "Hey," I screamed to her. I don't think she saw me coming because she jumped back slightly. "Whoa, what happened to you?" Rydel said probably meaning the bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep I got. I ignored what she had to say and just shoved the magazine into her hands. "Did you know about this?" I asked her anxiously waiting for an answer. "Riker and Addie over? She's now with her co-star Zac?" Rydel said quoting the headline as she looked at the picture of Addie and Zac sitting together at a basketball game. "Well did you know she was hanging out with him?" I asked her still waiting for an answer. "No, no. I had no clue what she was doing. I haven't talked to her since we brought her to the airport." Rydel finally told me. I just groaned and threw the magazine cover into the trash and went back into the bus.

Addie's POV:

When I wake up I'm a little confused not recognizing the living room around me. After a couple of seconds of replaying the actions of the night before I remember I slept over Zac's. As I start to sit up on the couch I hear someone drop something in the kitchen followed by 'oh crap'. I grab my phone and make my way to the noise and when I get to the kitchen I can't help but giggle a little. Zac had dropped a big bowl of pancake batter and it is all over the place. "Oh hey, your awake." Zac said looking up at me from the ground slightly embarrassed of what just happened. "Yeah, I just woke up. Its kind of hard to sleep when someone is making so much noise just to make pancakes." I jokingly tell him. Zac quietly laughs as he starts to pick up the batter. I sat on my knees and grabbed some papertowels to help him out. "Sorry about this," he started, "I was going to surprise you with some breakfast but that clearly didn't work." He told me. "Don't worry about it. I'm not much of a breakfast person anyway." I smiled at him. It took us about 10 minutes to fully clean it up and wash the tiles with cleaner. I stood up with Zac still sitting on the floor to double check we got all of it. "I think we got it all." I told Zac. "Uh, yeah I think you're right." Zac said awkwardly finally standing up. Its like he was trying his best not to look at me. "Is everything okay?" I asked him confused. "Oh yeah, everything's fine. Its just the bottom of your, um, shirt is folded up a little," he said. I looked down and realized my black lace panties were showing, forgetting I didn't have any sleeping pants on. "Oh god, I'm sorry. I'm going to change. " I said practically running to get my clothes. When I walk out of the bathroom with the clothes I had on yesterday I was ready to go home.

*10 minutes later*

I finally walked through my apartment door at 10:30 and wanted to do something productive before my interview and photoshoot at 2. I decided it would be a good idea to go to the gym since I haven't been in a while and it'll be a good time to workout all of my frustrations. I go into my bedroom closet and pick out a gray sports bra, a pink loose tank top, gray workout leggings, and gray Nike sneakers. I pinned my hair up to a high ponytail, grabbed my keys and went to my car. The gym was only a 5-minute drive away and when I pulled up I was happy to see no one was around to take pictures of me.