Motivational Quotes #151-200

(151)The two most important days in your life are the day you are born, and the day you find out why.

Mark Twain

(152)If you're going through Hell, keep going.

Winston Churchill

(153)Failure:

It can destroy you or it can make you so freakin' mad that you work even harder to become the winner you know you are.

Unknown

(154)When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful.

?

(155)Success all depends on the second letter.

Unknown

(156)The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever seen.

Albert Einstein

(157)Dreams:

It's not what you see when you sleep, it's the thing which doesn't let you sleep.

A.P.J. Abdul Kalam

(158)Don't look back; you're not going that way.

Unknown

(159)Strength is the ability to break a chocolate into four pieces with your bare hands, and then just eat one of those pieces.

Unknown

(160)Isn't it ironic? We ignore the ones that adore us, adore the ones who ignore us, love the ones who hurt us, and hurt the ones that love us.

FRIENDS:

Fight for you

Respect you

Involve you

Encourage you

Need you

Deserve you

Save you

Will Smith

(161)We have to hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because most of life's lessons are taught through pain.

Unknown

(162)There are seven days in the week and someday isn't one of them.

Shaq O'Neal

(163)I am thankful for the difficult people in my life. They have shown me exactly who I don't want to be.

Unknown

(164)The ones who say "You can't" and "You won't" are probably the ones scared that "You will."

Unknown

(165)The worst thing I could be is the same as everybody else.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

(166)Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'm possible.

Audrey Hepburn

(167)Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Neale Donald Walsch

(168)Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

(169)For me, life is about constantly being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist or to survive, but to move ahead, to conquer.