Motivational Quotes #1,301-1,350

(1,301)Marriage may be the closest thing to Heaven or Hell any of us will know on this earth.

Edwin Louis Cole

(1,302)Marriage is give and take. You'd better give it to her or she'll take it anyway.

Joey Adams

(1,303)When men and women agree, it is only in their conclusions; their reasons are always different.

George Santayana

(1,304)Men aren't necessities. They're luxuries.

Cher

(1,305)Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small ones.

Theodore Roosevelt

(1,306)Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Robert A. Heinlein

(1,307)It is our duty as men and women to proceed as though the limits of our abilities do not exist.

Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

(1,308)People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little.

Jean-Jacques Rousseau

(1,309)I do not wish women to have power over men; but over themselves.

Mary Shelley

(1,310)I believe in trusting men, not only once but twice—in giving a failure another chance.

James Cash Penney

(1,311)Men and women have strengths that complement each other.

Edwin Louis Cole

(1,312)A good reputation is more valuable than money.

PubliliusSyrus

(1,313)God's mercy is fresh and new every morning.

Joyce Meyer

(1,314)I get up in the morning looking for an adventure.

George Foreman

(1,315)My children are the reason I laugh, smile and want to get up every morning.

Gena Lee Nolin

(1,316)Every morning I wake up and thank God.

Aaron Neville

(1,317)Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.

Theodore Roosevelt

(1,318)Expect problems and eat them for breakfast.

Alfred A. Montapert

(1,319)You need to overcome the tug of people against you as you reach for high goals.

George S. Patton

(1,320)Most people live and die with their music still unplayed. They never dare to try.

Mary Kay Ash

(1,321)Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.

Charles R. Swindoll

(1,322)I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.

Sigmund Freud

(1,323)A child who is allowed to be disrespectful to his parents will not have true respect for anyone.

Billy Graham

(1,324)Hugs can do great amounts of good—especially for children.

Princess Diana

(1,325)We are apt to forget that children watch examples better than they listen to preaching.

Roy L. Smith

(1,326)Few things are more satisfying than seeing your children have teenagers of their own.

Doug Larson

(1,327)Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened.

Anatole France

(1,328)The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.

Andy Rooney

(1,329)Correction does much, but encouragement does more.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

(1,330)Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

(1,331)When a woman is talking to you, listen to what she says with her eyes.

Victor Hugo

(1,332)You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.

Barbara de Angelis

(1,333)A relationship requires a lot of work and commitment.

Greta Seacchi

(1,334)We cannot really love anyone with whom we never laugh.

Agnes Repplier

(1,335)In a relationship you have to open yourself up.

Neil LaBute

(1,336)We have a strange and wonderful relationship—he's strange and I'm wonderful.

Mike Ditka

(1,337)Aim at Heaven and you will get Earth thrown in. Aim at Earth and you get neither.

C. S. Lewis

(1,338)All religions must be tolerated...for every man must get to Heaven in his own way.

Epictetus

(1,339)Worship is a way of seeing the world in the light of God.

Abraham Joshua Heschel

(1,340)Let your religion be less of a theory and more of a love affair.

Gilbert K. Chesterton

(1,341)The glory of Christianity is to conquer by forgiveness.

William Blake

(1,342)I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections, and the truth of imagination.

John Keats

(1,343)I know I am getting better at golf because I am hitting fewer spectators.

Gerald R. Ford

(1,344)Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.

Hermann Hesse

(1,345)A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined cannot be done.

Marge Piercy

(1,346)God grant you the strength to fight off the temptations of surrender.

Walter Annenberg

(1,347)Time scoots along pretty fast when you grow up.

Alan Ladd

(1,348)When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect toward others.

Dalai Lama

(1,349)Keep your eyes open to your open to your mercies. The man who forgets to be thankful has fallen asleep in life.

Robert Louis Stevenson

(1,350)I'm grateful for always this moment, the now, no matter what form it takes.

Eckhart Tolle