Motivational Quotes #3,501-3,550

(3,501) Be like a duck, paddling and working very hard inside the water, but what everyone sees is a smiling and calm face.
Manoj Arora

(3,502) We dream to give ourselves hope. To stop dreaming - well that's like saying you can never change your fate.
Amy Tan

(3,503) When you do talk to people, share what you are. Stop focusing on all the things that you aren't.
Dan Pearce

(3,504) Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.
Samuel Johnson

(3,505) If you're not having fun, you're doing something wrong.
Groucho Marx

(3,506) Through compassion and care we are compelled to random acts of kindness and demonstrations of love.
Jean Hamilton-Fford

(3,507) Accept what life offers you and try to drink from every cup. All wines should be tasted; some should only be sipped, but with others, drink the whole bottle.
Paulo Coelho

(3,508) Truly happy memories always live on, shining over time, one by one, they come back to life.
Banana Yoshimoto

(3,509) There are always surprises. Life may be inveterately and the surprises disproportionately unpleasant, but it would be hardly worth living if there were no exceptions, no sunny days, no acts of random kindness.
T. C. Boyle

(3,510) There are many kinds of joy, but they all lead to one: the joy to be loved.
Michael Ende

(3,511) I'm taking the leap, I'm learning to fly.
Nihar Sharma

(3,512) Our power is patience. We have discovered that writing allows even a stupid person to seem halfway intelligent, if only that person will write the same thought over and over again, improving it just a little bit each time. It is a lot like inflating a blimp with a bicycle pump. Anybody can do it. All it takes is time.
Kurt Vonnegut

(3,513) Just because someone screwed up your past, it doesn't mean you should give them permission to screw up your future.
Zig Ziglar

(3,514) You will always be too much of something for someone: too big, too loud, too soft, too edgy. If you round out your edges, you lose your edge.
Danielle LaPorte

(3,515) Intent reveals desire; action reveals commitment.
Steve Maraboli

(3,516) One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life; that word is love.
Sophocles

(3,517) I prefer to be crazy and happy rather than normal and bitter.
Paulo Coelho

(3,518) Optimism is a strategy for making a better future. Because unless you believe that the future can be better, you are unlikely to step up and take responsibility for making it so.
Noam Chomsky

(3,519) You ask me why I spend my life writing? Do I find entertainment? Is it worthwhile? Above all, does it pay? If not, then, is there a reason?...I write only because there is a voice within me that will not be stilled.
Sylvia Plath