•ONEW• Typical SHINee~

Here you were in SM's dance room, watching the boys continuously dance in front of you.

Once the song ended, maknae Taemin looked at you with hopeful eyes.

Weird, because the other four members, one of them being your boyfriend, were out of breath. But not Taemin, that kid could dance forever and still have some energy left...

"So Noona, what do you think?"

Onew's eyes came in contact with yours, his face almost pleading for you to give them a break.

"Hmm... I don't know, maybe you should go through it one more time. Try to look more energetic!"

Taemin respected your comment and turned back towards the members.

"Okay Hyungs you heard Noona, ONE MORE TIME!"

Jonghyun's eyes rolled back while his whole body collapsed to the ground, followed by Onew.

Minho being the athletic one was able to regain his strength after a drink of water. He ended up watching them with a smile on his face, looking to you with a smirk after.

"You were joking weren't you?"

You shrugged your shoulders then laughed, not feeling even a bit sorry for them.

"Well, Onew's tired face was too funny! So I may have played them a bit..."

Taemin looked at you disappointed, he crossed his arms over like a child.

"Noona! What about the dance? Were we actually good?"

Both you and Minho laughed at the fact that Taemin only cared for the dance, dismissing the scene of both of his hyungs knocked out on the floor.

"Taeminnie, your dancing was great, all of you were amazing! I just wanted to mess around with your hyungs."

He still looked disappointed, so you lead him over to sit beside you on the couch. Once he sat, you whispered.

"Cheer up Taeminnie! I'll buy you ice cream after practice okay?"

His eyes grew wide and immediately felt guilty.

"No Noona! It's fine! I'm okay now! I don't want to spend your money, it's burdening..."

He stood up from beside you and gave an eye smile to show that he was fine.

"Calm down Taemin, who says we were gonna use my money? We'll be spending your Onew hyung's money of course!"

"Oh... Okay then! Let's go!"

A groan came from one of the lifeless bodies on the ground. Onew lifted his head a bit and squinted at you.

"You are an evil person...."

Standing up from the couch, you walked over to him and sat down, moving his head to rest on your lap.

"I know... But you love me anyways, don't deny it."

He sighed smiling.

"I also hate how you're right... Fine, I'll treat everyone to ice cream then."

Jonghyun's head suddenly lifted up, looking groggily as his eyes scanned the room clueless of what was happening.

"Did someone say ice cream?"

All of you laughed at his conscious few seconds, before he was knocked out again. After peeling Onew of off the floor and sitting him on the couch to rest, you scanned the room confused.

"Hey guys... Where's Key?"

"Good point, I'll go find him."

Minho said. As he was about to leave the practice room, the door he was about to exit, opened to show a refreshed looking Key with a towel around his neck.

"Hyung! Where were you?"

Taemin asked concerned, but Key calmly responded as if nothing was wrong.

"I just went to wash up a bit, I started to feel gross. Do you know how hard it is to stay fabulous all the time? And-uh...Why is Jonghyun still on the floor?"

Without waiting for an answer, Key went out again. A couple minutes passed, he then returned with a damp towel. He walked towards Jonghyun and without hesitation, dropped the towel right directly on his unconscious face.

As soon as it made contact, Jonghyun shot up with a yell. His face flushed with anger as he looked up at Key who was smiling innocently at him.

"Good Morning Sleeping Beauty!"

"Yah! Why'd you do that?! That was cold!!!"

Jonghyun then tackled Key's legs, making him lose his balance, falling to the ground. The four of you just watched as they wrestled on the ground, not really caring about what was happening.

But a thought clicked into both you and Onew's heads. Turning towards each other, you both yelled out.

"JONGKEY!!!"

Making the both of you laugh hysterically. Jonghyun and Key with their arms around each other, quickly pulled away with uncomfortable looks. Taemin then started getting impatient, so he spoke up.

"I think practice is over, can we go get ice cream now?!"

"Oh right! K guys, wash up, then meet at the car. We'll go for ice cream in a bit."

Already filled with excitement, Taemin was the first one out the door, followed by Minho, Key, and Jonghyun. You were about to head out as well, until you were pulled back into the arms of your boyfriend.

"Onew, go wash up. The kids will be waiting if you take any longer."

He whined like a puppy as he snuggled up to your neck.

"I'm lazy though..."

You started pushing him away, but he wouldn't budge.

"I love you Jagi~"

"Onew, that won't change anything. You're still gonna pay for the ice cream."

He pulled away quickly scratching his head.

"Well, it was worth a try..."

Giggling at him, you gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you too Onew."

==========================
A/N:
Welcome Shawols, to my SHINee Imagines story! Yes, the cover is SHINee's first mini album. Albums are gonna be the covers for my stories, cause Idk... That's just my concept I guess :) But I hope you enjoyed this imagine on SHINee's leader Onew!!! Requests are open btw, and look forward to the imagines of the other wonderful members.

~UrAngel