•KEY• Special Fan~

This imagine was requested by: @acidrain22

|JIWOO + KEY|

Author's POV

Just before the fan meet, ones who had backstage passes got to see the idols and hang around for a bit.

Jiwoo was shaking in excitement and fear. The staff led her and four other girls to Shinee's dressing room to meet up.

The door opened and it seemed like everything turned white seeing the idols.

Woah... They're real!

She thought to herself. Luckily, her deep thoughts drowned out the ear piercing screams coming from the other girls.

Snapping back, she felt embarrassed, and bowed to greet them. The boys saw the reserved girl and smiled sincerely, giving a small nod back.

They stood up and formed a uniformed line horizontally, before bowing and giving their introduction.

"Hello we are Shining Shinee!!! Nice to meet you."

Once again the girls screamed, while Jiwoo flinched in terror. Each girl then introduced themselves, bouncing around in joy. When it came to her turn, she bowed respectfully.

"Hi my name is Jiwoo. I'm happy to finally meet you all."

...

They all started roaming around after, Jiwoo had her phone out taking pictures of the venue.

"You'd rather take pictures of the place than us Noona?"

She turned around quickly, and too her surprise it was non other than Shinee's maknae Taeminnie. Her eyes widened in surprise, unsure how to react.

Jiwoo laughed before bowing again.

"Annyeonghaseyo Taemin-ssi! And no, I just didn't have the guts to ask for a picture..."

"Let's be comfortable, don't need to be so formal Noona. Here let's take a selfie together!"

He offered to take the camera before posing closer, holding up a peace sign.

"Smile Noona! Hana! Dul! Set!"

*click*

Jiwoo felt a rush of emotions, unable to believe that she got a photo with one of the Shinee members.

"Wah! It turned out great! You look so pretty Jiwoo Noona!"

"Thank you Taeminnie. You look great too!"

"Of course I did!"

She looked at him in disbelief. A punch landed on his arm for being full of himself.

"Taemin! Are you bothering our fans?"

Shinee's leader happened to be roaming around alone, and spotted the two.

"Aniyo hyung. Jiwoo Noona was just saying how handsome I am."