Chapter 1

Liam's POV

A girl sits next to me on the plane trip back to London. She's stunning. She looks so familiar I just can't figure it out. "Can I help you?" She asked. Crap she probably thinks I'm really weird now. "Oh no sorry you just look like someone I know." I said. "It's fine. Your British." She asked. "Yeah I live in London. I'm Liam by the way." I said. "I'm Cindy and I'm moving to London." She said. We continued talking.

She didn't know who I was. I didn't tell her because I like to feel normal for once. She was a very interesting girl and she had a sense of humor. She kinda reminded me of Louis.

I got up to use the restroom and when I came back she was on her iPhone with ear phones in so I just decided to sleep.

Cindy's POV

I put in my ear phones and listen to pandora. Liam comes back and sits in his chair and sleeps. I look back to see if Stephanie is up. She's not she's passed out on some curly haired dude and he's passed out on her as well. So cute. I begin to fall asleep as well. I felt my eye lids get heavier and then just shut completely.

"Passengers please turn off your electronic devices we are going to be landing and welcome to London England." The flight attendant told us. I look around to see Liam still asleep. I tap on his shoulder to wake him up. "Hey Liam were landing now I just thought I let you know." I said as he woke up. "Thanks." He sad giving me a smile. The plane lands and we wait to be told we can get up to leave. "Will I ever see you again?" Liam asked. "Umm maybe here's my number text me if you want to meet up some time." I say writing my number on a piece of paper then handing it to him.

"Thanks I will." He said. I gave him a smile then I grabbed my carry on and went of the plane with Stephanie behind me.

"So Steph how was the plane ride with curly." I say messing with her. "Oh yeah we talked for a little while then fell asleep on each other he was really nice and he asked for my number and I gave it to him." She said. "I gave this guy Liam my number to." I say. She gives me a smile then we walk to the baggage claim.

We get are bags then go to get a taxi to go to Stephanie's moms pent house she has here in London.

-

"Hurry and put the keys in I'm tired and want to go to bed." I whine as Stephanie is trying to open the pent house door. "Shut up Cindy I'm tired to." She said. She finally got the door open and we put are bags inside. The pent house was huge it was like a two story 4 bedroom house.

Stephanie and I picked are rooms and placed our bags in them. I looked at the clock it was 5:32pm their time. So I just went to sleep and hopefully wake up in the morning.

-

"WAKE UP WAKE UP CINDY!" Stephanie yelled. "What??" I said sitting up in my bed. "The London fashion designer institute called me and said I got accepted into the contest for the next top designer and the winners model gets a contract!" She said excitedly. "Omg that's great!" I say. "They said I need a model so I'm going to pick you." She said and we both screamed. "Now we need to the institute at 3:00 for the meeting."she said. "Wait what time is it now?" I asked. "10:23am" she said. I nodded and went to shower. This could be are big break. Things are starting to turn around from bad to good.