Chapter 3

Cindy's POV

"Liam!" I say. "Cindy?" He replies. "You two know each other?" Harry asked. "Umm we met on the plane." I stated before sitting down. "You nice Cindy." Liam said making me blush. I was still getting a strange look by Louis. "I'm Cindy by the way." Saying to the other guys I haven't met.

"Well this is Zayn and Niall." Liam said. "I'm sure she has already heard of us." Niall said. I gave him a confused look. "Umm we're one direction from the famous boy band." Niall said. "I never heard of you sorry." I said.

I wondered why Liam didn't tell me.

Maybe he forgot or something. "Sorry to ask but why do you look so different from the last time we saw you at the mall two hours ago." Liam asked. " I had my hair and other stuff done for this fashion contest Stephanie is doing and I'm her model." I said. "Well you look stunning." Louis said. I blushed red and gave him a smile.

We finished eating, Stephanie and I were getting ready to leave. "Hey maybe you guys would like to come hand with us at our flat tomorrow." Harry asked. "Sure." Stephanie and I both said at to same time.

-next morning-

I wake up to the beeping noise of my phone going off. I look at the text message that I received.

From:Unknown number

Hey Cindy it's Liam are you still coming to hang with us later?xx

I quickly put I his number then replied to his text message.

To:Liam

Yeah what time do you want is to come over?

From:Liam

Does 12 sound good?xx

To:Liam

Yeah that's fine see you soon. :)

After that he texted me directions to the flat and I went to tell Stephanie then went to get ready.

--

We pull up to the flat building and we follow the directions Liam has sent me. We get to their door and knocked. "Cindy!" Louis squealed pulling me into a hug. "Hey Lou." I say.

Louis POV

I let the girls inside.the boys and I were playing FIFA sober continued. "Have you ever played this game before." Niall asked. "Umm no I haven't." Cindy said. "I can teach you." I said pulling her down on the seat and handing her a controller.

After I showed her all the controls I challenged her to a match.

-30 minuets later-

She beat me. How the heck did she beat me am the best out of all the guys and she beat me on her first try. "Haha Lou looks like she's giving you a run for your money." The boys teased. "It was just beginners luck that's all." I stated

"Let's play 20 questions to get to know are dear new friends Cindy and Stephanie." I stated and every one nodded. "Ok now lets begin." I say.(A/N: C- Cindy and S-Stephanie's answer ok)

Q: what's your full name?

C: Cindy Melina Austin

S: Stephanie Justine Davis

Q: what's your favorite vegetable?

C: Carrots

S: broccoli

Carrots that's the same as me!

Q: favorite band?

C: the fray

S: one direction

We asked them the rest of the questions and its kinda freaky because almost every answer Cindy said it matched with mine.

Cindy's POV

The boys were staring at me again. "Why are you guys staring at me." I asked. They all look at Louis. "Is it just me or does Cindy look like Louis." Harry said. Now even Stephanie was staring in amazement.

--

After that awkward conversation of me looking like Louis We sat down to watch a movie. It was getting late so me and Stephanie went home because we had the fashion training tomorrow and Stephanie wants to get up early to do my hair and makeup.

Authors Note -

Hmmm so Cindy looks like Louis and has a lot in common is this just a coincident or could they be related? I left hints of the secret all around the story. And this chapter is a filler good stuff coming in next chapter.