Chapter 6

Cindy's POV

I take off the 8in heels from practice. I'm going to get blisters if I keep using these. But I think I got the walk down. today is Thursday and this is my last practice for the week and the elimination is tomorrow. I received a text message from Stephanie saying that she got out early and wants us to meet up at Harry's flat.

I walk over and place the heels on Marlene's desk. "Here are the heels." I say to Marlene. "Thanks whatcha doin tonight." She asked. "I'm going over to hang with Stephanie and her friend." I say. "Oh well that's cool I better get going now." She said getting her stuff from her desk. "Hey do you want to come with I'm sure they won't mind." I say. "Um sure." She said. "Let's go then." I say.

Marlene and I get into my car and we drive to Harry's flat. I pull up to the building and go to the door where the guard was standing. "Name please." The guard asked. "Cindy Austin." I say and the guard nodded and let us through. "What was that all about." Marlene asked. "It's just extra security." I say walking in to the elevator. We reach Harry's door and knocked. "Hey guys come in." Harry greeted us. Marlene's eyes widen at the sight of harry she just stood there frozen. "Who's your friend Cindy?" Harry asked. "Umm this is Marlene." I say trying to snap her back into reality. " hi nice to meet you Marlene." Harry said then he gestured is to come in. Walking down the hall to the living room Marlene whispered in my ear. "Why didn't tell me your friend was harry styles." She asked. "I just wanted to surprise you." I said chuckling. We get to the living room and all the other guys are here to. "Hey guys this is my friend Marlene from the institute." I say. They say hello.

I Niall seemed really into her. He had her sit next to him and made her feel welcome. Deep in thoughts I feel an arm rap around my waist. "Hey Cindy." Liam said. "Hey Li" I say turning around and giving him a hug.

"How's training?" He asked. "We'll besides the 8in heels its good." I said and he chuckles. "Well I can't wait to see you walk the runway tomorrow." He said. "Your coming tomorrow." I asked excitedly. "Yeah I wouldn't miss it for the world." He chuckled. I gave him a smile.

We all sat down and watched a movie. I sat between Liam and Louis, Stephanie sat on Harry's lap next to Zayn and Marlene and Niall sat on the floor together. About half way through the movie Louis phone went off. He read the message he was sent and quickly got up. "Hey guys I have to go. See you girls tomorrow." He said then stormed out. "Liam what's up with Louis." I whispered to Liam. He shrugged his shoulders and said "I'm not sure he has been acting secretive all week."

-----------⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇----------

Ok so the next chapter is going to be at the fashion show!

~QUESTION TIME~

Who do you think Louis went to and what for?

Will Cindy ever agree to tell her feelings about Liam?

Will Liam like her back?

---------------------------------------------------

Next chapter: 6/17/13