Chapter 4 Decisions

Dan's POV

It's been a year since me and Tim had been going out. I really feel mad at myself that I always ask him to hide our relationship in public.

I know that Tim really wants to say to the whole world that I am his girlfriend but, here I am, thinking twice just because I actually am is not sure about that idea

But today, just now while I'm laying flat on my bed in the dorm, I realized that I am the only one stucked still in the past. I saw Cody, seeing him act like that infront of me just says that there's no way he'll remember me.

I grabbed my phone at the table beside my bed before laying back again.

Should I call him now? Should we confirm our relationship? It's the right decision to make, right?

I glanced at the clock, it's shows that it's nearly midnight.

He must be sleeping by now.

I placed my phone above my chest. I can't sleep. If I'm not gonna make a decision now, everything might lead to failure.

I'll text him now.

I scrolled through my messages and spotted our convo. I clicked it.

To: Baby Handsome~

Hey~ Can't sleep

After sending it, I opened my gallery to find a nice photo I've taken in the mall to post in my Instagram account.

I smiled cheekily as I saw Theo's stupid face, Nathan cute poses, Brian cuddling with my boyfriend and Alex nagging at Kyle.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw a photo where everyone is hitting Tim playfully, its not Tim that I'm focusing but to Cody whose looking right thru the camera. His smiling so cute.

A sudden pop up message showed infront of me.

Fr: Baby Handsome~
Why? Ooh~ Maybe you're thinking about me too much. Haha

To:Baby Handsome~
Haha. You got me there. How did you know

Fr: Baby Handsome ~
Really? I'm just guessing haha. So that's why I also can't sleep, because my love is thinking about me.

To
Stop being so cheesy. I just wanna talk with you

Fr:
Want me to call? I wanna hear your voice.

To
Don't. Stal is sleeping. I might wake her up.

Fr
Oh~  Guess what, I'm pouting

I chuckled imagining him pout.

To
Yah! Stop it. You're making me laugh xD

Fr
I won't. So, why do you wanna talk with me?

To
Ahhh...

Fr
Yeah??

To
My gift for you

Fr
For me? But you gave me a gift last month for my birthday.

To
Not for your birthday. Don't tell me you forgot one occasion?

Fr
What? Our Anniversary? Of course not