«Stranger Danger (continue)»

•Beca•

My body sends cold shivers throughout it and i mentally tell myself that this person is going to kill me. Here and now. I shut my eyes tightly still in the position i was. A tear forms on the right corner of my eye, slowly descending down my cheek and off my chin onto the nasty concrete, im frightend to death, its freaken midnight, if i scream and yell no one will hear me. The streets are dead and empty here , not a single car has past and the closest neighborhood is half a mile away. -Tomorrow I'll just be Beca ,the girl found lifeless on a bus stop bench...That is if he leaves my body on the bench.

This stranger sits next to me, and after what seems forever... he speaks? I hear him clear his throat before speaking. Its a man, i can tell by the deep sound he made.

"Hey..you ok ?" his voice sounded concerned.

I fell my once muscles that were tense slowly relax, noticing hes not a killer, just a stranger wandering the streets at night;Probably a homeless man wanting some lose change.

Let me explain why i seem so paranoid.

Last year after work in this exact bus stop a man dressed in all black came up to me and pinned a gun to the back of my head demanding for my wallet. Ofcourse I gave him what he wanted.I never had the chance to look at his face and ever since then I have completely changed.

I never had the chance to look at his face and ever since then I have completely changed

I dont trust nobody after what happened that easily anymore.Not even relatives. My mother tried taking me to those places where they help you with your phobias and stuff along the lines,i forgot what its even named.Yet in the end it all failed. Like foreal,i carry pepper spray in my purse,Better to be safe than sorry.

I come back from my thoughts when the man says

"Um..hello?, love you alright?"

I'm wiping the streak of the salty water my tear left behind as I say:

"Im ok, i was ju-" I stop,my hand still on my cheek

because I noticed someting strange: Love? Did he really say love?.But this is the U.S Its not commen to find someone who refers to you as love. Unless your-

"British ?" I say ,my head fastly shoots up to face him and my eyes widen noticing those familiar green eyes,curly hair ..its Harry? What the hell's he doing at a bus stop?! Nevertheless what the hell's he doing in Texas ?!

-----------------------

Thank you for reading.

& Comment,vote,share or fan if you enjoyed!

-beca xxx