A wedding

It wasn't a sunny day. Everybody knows sun isn't a great weather for vampires.

- Rene... Come here my darling...- said Belle,- you look perfect!

- Thanks mom!- said Rene and gave Belle a smile.
Rene was wearing a white dress and she looked so perfect.

- So can i call you dad this time?- asked Jacob smiling at Edward.

- Awwww so cute... But no...- said Edward and they both started to laugh.
Boys were wearing fancy tuxedos and girls especially Rosalie were wearing fancy and cute dresses.

Belle took Rene's hand and wanted to go outside. The wedding was about to start. Edward was waiting and Jacob was very excited to see Rene. As the perfect bride started to walk towards Jacob, Edward was beside her.

- I will always be beside you!!- he said giving Rene the courage to start walking. She gave him a soft smile, but inside she was so afraid.

Like always Edward couldn't get away from Jacob's thoughts.

- I know that Rene is going to be yours but she is also my daughter... And really?! Your thoughts man... - said Edward and winked, when he left Rene near the aisle. 

- Ha ha!! Just stay away from my thoughts.- said Jacob, ironically.  

- Hey dad...- started to say Rene just to remind Edward that he should go because she wanted to get married as soon as possible with Jacob, but he was gone.

So they got married and for everybody it was the happiest day ever.

- So...- started to say Jacob a little bit shy because all his werewolf friends were around.- You look...So...Perfect...

- Thanks...- said Rene and gave Jacob a smile. Than she rolled her arms around Jacob and kissed him.

- Hemm...- said Edward with Belle beside him.

- Sorry to interrupt you...- said Belle.

- No problem mom... I knew you were coming, even though we didn't stop when you came...- said Rene and winked especially at Edward. 

So  the wedding started and along with it, started the greatest war vampires will ever see...