A Big Dilemma

~During the wedding~

Alice went away from the dance floor, with Edward going after her. Of course he was reading her thoughts, he was the first one ( after Alice ) to know. They both went in the living room, and sat on a couch, very unhappy. It was quiet and nobody spoke a word. The only thing you could listen was the song, and everyone's laugh from the wedding downstairs. What could they do? When Carlisle went inside and asked:

-Won't you join the party? See everything is going perfectly, and you don't have the right to ruin it!

Alice turned her head to see Edward, she was waiting for him to explain everything. He didn't say a thing, but only nodded his head.

- They are coming Carlisle,- said Alice and Carlisle froze,- we know that the war this time is inevitable! We must talk, and tell everyone, but i think this wedding must be canceled!

- This won't happen Alice,- shouted Edward,- i don't want to ruin my daughter's happiness, no matter what! They want war and that's what they'll have! The first thing we have to do is to get Jacob and Renesmee out of here!

- They will never accept to leave, when they'll understand that the war is near. They'll want to stay here and fight,- said Carlisle,- And i don't think their honeymoon will stop them!

Edward deep inside knew that this was the sad truth. Bella noticed their absence, and when she saw Carlisle leaving, she followed him. Understanding everything, because she heard their conversation, went inside and said: 

- I won't let anyone hurt her! Even if that means death!

Edward heard Alice's thoughts, but he wasn't really satisfied.

- We can go away, maybe in any other town, until we gather our family again. Than we will be able to fight them back!- added Alice.

- And you would run away, leaving the war to Jacob's family, just to save ours, right Alice?- said Bella that wasn't satisfied just like Edward,- They are our family now, Alice we can't leave this mess to them, am i right? And if we did go away, Renesmee wouldn't come anyway! She and Jacob would never forgive us!

Everybody noticed that they weren't at the dancing floor. Even Renesmee. She went at the room and Jacob was after her.

- Umm, hey can you just stop talking about problems, just for today. Guys this is the most important day of my life! It's a wedding, everybody should be happy!- said Renesmee when entered the room, and saw the others faces.

Jacob that was right after her, went in and said:

- Are you "abandoning" me from the first day of being officially married, darling?- said Jacob, laughing and his white teeth sparkled.

Everybody smiled.

- You're right darling! We will be right after you!- said Bella and put her hand in Renesmee's shoulder, than saw Jacob and smiled lightly.

When they went out of the room, Edward, Bella, Alice and Carlisle saw each other worried.

It seemed like there was no way out of this. The bells of war could be heard everywhere. A feeling of despair surrounded the room. 

- Time to go!- said Edward, trying to be happy again with the atmosphere of the wedding, throwing the all conversation away and trying to think about that after the wedding.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey My Lovely Readers!

I hope you like this new chapter! Thanks again to my mom who helped me with this chapter lien-stories!

I would have updated two hours earlier but Wattpad erased the whole chapter and i had to write it once again... :(

Love you all so so so so MUUUCHHHH <3 

Renee Pattinson Biersack a.k.a Eni Renee Hoxha

( Dark Goth Soul )