Drabbles Of the Mind: Belle

When it came to Belle, Alex wasn't sure what she loved about the teen the most. Was it the fact that her intense hazel eyes always inflamed into an amber color when someone pissed her off and a very evil thought came to mind or was it because she was way too smart to get into trouble for something that she clearly did? Alex didn't know, what she did know was that just because Belle appeared to be mental at times, she was damn sexy doing it. And that turned her on to the extreme.

"Why is there a broken baseball bat in my car?" asked Alex. She was cleaning out her Mustang GT when she spotted the item. Belle was sitting a top of the hood, her ankles crossed so no pervert could look up her blue dress she wore. The nail filer in her hand stopped its moving as she stared at her neatly filed nails.

"My brother asked me to put it there, he broke it playing...baseball," was her response. Alex pulled her body from the car and shot the younger girl a very disapproving look, which Belle dodged by flashing her girlfriend a dashing smile.

Alex just blinked, "You really expect me to believe that?"

Belle pursed her lips, placing the hand not holding the file on the hood to lean over, a bit of cleavage showing.

"I am your girlfriend, you should always believe me no matter if I'm wrong or not,"

Alex narrowed her eyes before letting out a sigh. She clicked her tongue, "I probably don't even want to know who pissed you off and what you did to them?"

Belle just smirked and shook her head slowly.

Without a word, Alex went back to cleaning the car and Belle continued to file her nails.