Drabbles Of the Mind: Lucy

Lucy was a sex fiend. There was no beating around the bush about her. Alex knew from the start when she dated her that she was in for a huge ride of her life.

She wasn't a stripper or anything of the sort, she was actually a very well known actress in New York, she just had a very high...libido. One that Alex wasn't sure she'd be able to keep up with but she tries every time.

At the moment though, Alex had a large set of papers due for her boss back at the Detective office. She was suppose to go over all of the files about the recent killing New Yorks best Detectives had discovered and she was far from done when Lucy walked into their shared room dressed in nothing but a see through thong and a lacy bra.

"Alex, baby," her voice was thick with arousal and sensual as she spoke, "Put that down and come tend to my needs,"

"In a minute babe," the older woman mumbled. A hand pressed to her forehead as she read over a file.

Lucy growled, when she wanted attention she wanted then and not later Alex knew better then to deny her but she was far too engrossed in her work that she didn't notice Lucy crawl onto her desk till it was too late.

"Alexandra Zantos, you better fucking look at me, now,"

The way Lucy's voice sounded vicious and sexual all in the same time made Alex look up, her sky blue eyes shinning behind her reading glasses when she saw the state her fiancee was in.

Her chin length blonde hair was disheveled and looked like her hands had been ran through it. Her cheeks were tainted pink and her eyes were dark from the smokey colored eye shadow she used. Her lips were swollen from possible bitting Lucy had done in the passed hour. All in all; Lucy looked like a playmate right out of a playboy magazine.

"Now that I have your attention..." she husked out before grabbing ahold of the collar of Alex's white shirt and tugged her over the desk to press her swollen lips against waiting ones, "...tend to me," she whispered against the lips she loved to kiss more then ten times a day.