Drabbles of the Mind: Lucy

She thought she was alone, hell she could of sworn she was the only one home. Lucy had left earlier to run an errand and Alex stayed home to relax. So she decided to take the opportunity and check out some porn videos that her friend sent her to "spice up" her and Lucy's sex life. Which in all honesty it didn't really need it since Lucy was a grade A sex kitten. But that wasn't the point here, no the point was that Alex was caught.

"What are you watching?"

The sultry voice alone made Alex jolt in surprise as she slammed her laptop shut and turned in her computer chair to look her fiance in the eyes.

"No-nothing," Alex stuttered. The look Lucy was giving her told her other wise. She dropped her coat to the ground and slipped out of her shoes, running a hand through her short shaggy blond locks to ruffle it up a bit.

"Why is it that I always catch you doing something naughty when I come back from doing something, hmm?" asked Lucy. Alex opened her mouth to speak but Lucy prevented it by pressing her hand over her lips and moving to crawl on her lap in the chair, "No no, you don't get to talk," she slipped her free hand down in Alex's basketball shorts she wore and pressed her middle and index finger against her covered clit, humming at the wet feel she recieved. Alex flinched at the contact and closed her eyes, her face heating up with a deep blush.

"Did those whores turn you on?" Lucy hissed in her ear, letting her fingers massage Alex's clit over her underwear. Said girl moaned and shook her head. She did her best to reach back to her laptop from the way she was sitting.

"Do I not get you wet enough baby?" asked Lucy. Alex moaned again when her lover pinched her clit but she grabbed her laptop and opened it. She pressed a button and the screen popped up. Lucy had been watching Alex the entire time so when she saw what was on the laptop screen she removed her hand from Alex's mouth but kept her hand pressed against her mound.

"I don't think we qualify as whores,"

she panted. Lucy kept her dilated hazel eyes glued to the screen as she watched herself writher on her bed with Alex's head between her legs.

"You..."

Alex placed a hand on Lucy's hip and slid up her shirt she wore, feeling Lucy's smooth skin under her palm, "I had a friend plant a video camera for me so you wouldn't know, I like how we look on video so I figured I'd at least make one witho-" she couldn't say no more. Lucy had taken claim of her lips in a fierce and smoldering kiss that left them both breatheless.

"You kinky bitch," Lucy husked, her lips only inches from Alex's.

"Your kinky bitch,"

Lucy giggled just as Alex ripped her shirt over her head and took one of her nipples in her mouth, standing up while Lucy's legs wrapped around her waist and headed to their bed with ease.