Conversation

"Kai stay away from me!" I scream. Kai only smirks an steps closer to me. "What do you want me to say I'm sorry!" He laughs. "Listen Kai what you did was wrong, I never wont to see you again sociopath!" Kai laughs once more and sits on the couch. He crooks his head to the side. "Is this about luke?" I wipe the tears from my eyes and walk up to kai. "What else, kai you killed dozens of people and you think it's ok, you killed your family!" I swear I say a look of concern in his eyes. " Y/N your friend Bonnie, she left me there, and I was becoming a good person!" Kai had got up and started to walk away. "Kai, Kai don't walk away from me!" I yelled. Kai stopped and turned around. "You probably didn't even care to come get me." I walked over to Kai. "Are you serious! I cried for you and begged for help. I told people you changed but no you were still some sociopath. Bonnie hates you so much that everybody somehow fell into her web!" Kai just looked at me. " listen, you can stay in the Salvatore house with me, in my room. Damon and Stefan feel as if I'm their sister, so I think they can accept you living there." I signed knowing how the conversation with Damon and Stefan would go. "Fine." Kai said, staring out the window. "But I'm still a sociopath." I laughed. "Thanks for stating the obvious." Kai looked at me and if looks could kill. I'd be dead. "Y/N!, you here!" I hear Matt yell from the back door. "Yeah but I'm leaving now thanks for letting me spend the night." "You're welcome. Bye!!!" Matt says. I hear him walk up stairs. " let's go." I say grabbing Kai's hand and rushing out of the house.

At the Salvatore house-

"Stay out of the house until I tell you." I strictly tell Kai. Kai holds up his hands in defense. " ok! Ok." I walk into the Salvatore house and quickly close the door behind me. "Damon, Stefan can I talk to you guys about something important!" I yell pouring my the last bit of Damon's bourbon. "Hey don't drink the rest of my bourbon!" Damon yells and Stefan rolls his eyes. "Too late." I laugh quickly drinking the rest of the bourbon. "So what did you wanna talk about?" Stefan asked sitting on the couch putting all attention on you. "Well, it's about.....Kai." I say closing my eyes and opening them a few seconds later. Damon looked angry and Stefan looked confused. "Well you see, since the merge with Luke he's change. He has feelings now he cares for people. He cares for me." I state hoping it will help. " what are you asking Y/N." Stefan signs. "Can Kai please stay here? Please?" I beg. Hoping they would say yes. Damon looked mad but covered it up and plastered a fake smile on his face. "Sure. Just for you." I smiled and jumped up and down. Kai soon Appeared next to Stefan who was on the couch. Stefan gave him Kai a confused look but shrugged it off. Kai got up and signed for you to follow him. "Now where will I be sleeping?"