Another sociopath

Bonnie looked scared but she hid it. I smiled as I saw the hatred in her eyes. Y/N hated her for what she did to me.

"What is he doing here?" Bonnie asked grabbing Elena and pulling her into another room.

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to damon. He never officially liked me but There was Y/N. If he killed me, he'd be another to Y/N's list.

Bonnie had returned to the kitchen with Elena straight behind her. She was tramitzed because of Me. She thinks she so tough and she's better than anyone. I just hate her.

Of course in the prison world I flirted with her but that's when I hadn't seen a person with boobs in a long time.

Bonnie had pulled out her map and had Y/N's brush.

"Let's get started, shall we."

Y/N's POV-

I woke up on a cold floor with a horrible headache. I sat myself up to find myself in a cell.

"Well, finally you wake up." I hear the familiar voice say as I look up.

I gasp to what I saw, it was my best friend Jake.

"J-jake." I said with surprise.

He just laughed. "Poor Y/N. I honestly can't believe you haven't heard of me, from well Kai."

I was confused. "What are you talking about?" I say getting closer to Jake.

He just laughed and I knew from the look in his eyes he was crazy.

"Your little kai killed my family and I'm gonna get revenge. Oh and in case you didn't know I was never your friend. I guess it hurts to be stabbed in the heart." He said and in that moment I did feel stabbed in the heart.

We were best friends. I was trying to form my words but they seemed stuck in my throat.

I started to cough.

I looked up to see Jake smiling once again and knew this wasn't gonna be good.

All the sudden he disappeared and my throat started to tighten. I fell to the floor.

Next thing I know I faint.

Sorry this chapter Is extra short I'm tired. So I promise next chapter will be longer
Plus pic is Jake aka dylan sprayberry