Episode 1 Part 1

Here I am driving to work like I do everyday after school. I'm screaming at the top of my lungs to Fall Out Boy.

"In the end I'll do it all again, and I think you're my best friend,
Don't you know that the kids aren't alright,
Aren't alright,
I'm yours."

The Kids Aren't Alright is one of my favorites. And the rain outside is making it even more dramatic. I pull into the parking lot to my job, happy to have it. I'm that weird 16 year old that has a job that they love. I work in the most expensive hotel, in the diner. Work hardly ever slows down. But where I live no movie star or singer comes and stays, only rich people passing through.

"You're late!" Justin said as I walked in.

"It's 4:13." I check my watch. "I have another 17 minutes."

"I know just thought I see how you'd react. You make everything lame." Justin said as he set up the table mats.

Ring ring. My phone was ringing.

"This is Ali." I said.

"Hey it's Brittany, I was wondering if you were going to able too go to practice tomorrow?" Brittany was the head cheerleader.

"My boss should be here any minute so I'll ask her, what time is it?" I asked walking to the back.

"4 to 5."

"Okay I'll text you later when I know, okay?"

"Okay, talk to you later then. Bye."

"Bye." I hung up and grabbed my aperen and went back to the front door to the usher stand.

"Oh, you're the usher to day than?" Kaitlyn asked.

"No, Ashley is just running late and I just saw two people walk in than walk back out. If Amber don't fire her, than I will." I said.

"You know the only reason she got this job is because Amber is Ashley's aunt." She smirked.

"No way!" She walked off and I ushered people until Ashley finally showed up, hungover.

"What are you doing my job for?" She blurted.

"Someone has too. What are you so hungover for? It's 4:40 in the afternoon." I pushed past her.

"Stop being a little-"

"Ashley! After your shift we need to talk." Amber walked in. "Ali, keep doing a good job." She said to me as I walked to my tables.

~~~~•~~~~

It turns out that Amber heard me when I was talking to Kaitlyn and finally fired her. I stand behind a little after my shift to help the dishwasher, Justin.

"If you could be in any show, what would it be?" Like what we did everyday is play 20 Questions.

"I would want to be in.... Wait like for it to be in real life or just acting?" I asked as started the dishwasher.

"Acting." He said washing a few dishes by hand handing than to be to rinse.

"The Walking Dead." I said not even thinking about it.

"Really? I would have never of guest that for you." He said.

"Oh really? And what would yours be than?" I said splashing him.