Episode 1 Part2

"Fine, take us to the party." Sammie grunted at me.

"Okay, do you need a ride home?" I asked.

"No," she said flatly.

"Okay." My phone started ringing. "This is Ali."

"It's Emma, have you been on Twitter or Instagram or even Facebook lately?" Emma was the complete opposite of me. But she was my best friend.

"No, why?" I hardly ever get on any of them anymore.

"You're all over them! I'm watching a video of you talking about Chandler Riggs from the Walking Dead." The only thing we really talk about were we're not making one confused.

"What?!" I almost yelled.

"I'll send you the links." And with that she hung up. And a moment later she texted me.

"What's wrong?" Sammie asked as I put my phone down. I pulled into Asher's house.

"Nothing, Emma's dog died." I lied. "Have fun." She knew I didn't want to talk about so they both hurried out of the car. I took off before they could change their mind. My phone dinged with a a text again. I got down farther down the road before pulling over and click the link.

You could see me but you couldn't see Justin, you could hear him.

Justin: "If you could be in any show, what would it be?"

Me: "I would want to be in.... Wait like for it to be in real life or just acting?"

Justin: "Acting."

Me: "The Walking Dead."

Justin: "Really? I would have never of guessed that for you."

Me: "Oh really? And what would yours be than?"

Justin: "Degrassi."

Me: "Wow you're so gay you can make Ellen look straight."

Justin: "Ha ha, true though. So why the Walking Dead?"

Me: "Why not? Carl, oh my god! If he walked in here right now and asked me on a date I would drop everything and go."

The footage stopped and had a picture of me with a cut out of Carl and it looked like I was kissing him... The photo read

Ali... The girl who can't stop obsession over guys she will never have.

My heart dropped. I looked at all the views, 27,072.

"Shit." Tears fell. I threw my phone across the dash and cried for a moment, with a panic i rushed top grab it, I went to my contacts.

Ring ring.

"Ali?" Louis voice broke threw.

"Lou..." I broke.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Are you busy tonight?" i shut my eyes tight.

"I'll be ready in five minutes." He hung up. I put my phone in my lap.

I claimed myself down so I could drive. Pulling into his drive way he was waiting for me sitting on the curb. When he saw he stood and looked at me for a moment.