Five

"I really wish you didn't let Gilinsky push you around like that."

"I don't let him do anything."

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?

Being in the middle of an awkward shit sandwich wasn't exactly my idea of a good time. But Carter and Matthew have relationship troubles to work through, and there's no way I'm interrupting either of them.

"It means you're being an ass and should leave me the hell alone."

Matthew flung open the door of Carter's very expensive car before storming away. I felt bad for the steering wheel, he was gripping it so hard. So I tried my best at comfort.

"Hey bro, it's alright. It's not like he's fucking Gilinsky or anything."

Not exactly my strong suit.

"Oh my god he's probably making him!" Carter let out a low growl,"I am going to find Gilinsky and make him pay. He's dead to me!"

I decide to shut my mouth, considering I only make situations worse. And then I think about my own situation. I was a drug dealer for a powerful drug lord. My mom had abandoned me and I'm losing my house. A guy who shall not be named is buying it. And I'm madly in love with him.

Yeah, I don't think it can get any worse.

"I can always just go jump him, but that would be too obvious. Maybe poison him, but it could get traced back to me. I should just get a huge shark tank, trap Gilinsky in there, and then watch the show. That's my best idea yet!"

Carter smiled to himself, while I on the other hand stare at him as if he's insane. Who in their right mind imagines ways to murder another person?

"Don't you think that's a good idea Nash?"

"Well, I see a slight problem. It's no biggie or anything, but where are you going to get sharks, a tank, and a big enough place to hide it all?"

Carter nods, slapping the steering wheel, and once again I cringe.

"See, this is why I need you!"

"To stop you from making crazy decisions?"

"No, to help me find an empty warehouse, a giant pool, and unwanted great whites."

I groan, I don't think he'll be coming to his senses any time soon.

"Thanks for the ride."

Carter nodded before driving away, still lost in thought. I know he'd never admit this, but it was obvious he's in love with Matthew.

I sigh as I walk onto my driveway, noticing a for sale sign on the lawn. Without thinking I grabbed it, ripping it out of the ground and tossing it in the street without a second thought. I was absolutely pissed, and stormed inside.

"Calm down fancy pants, you're gonna scare all the customers away."

With a huff of air I shoved him onto the ground, the sexy little smirk leaving the innocent boys face.

"Woah, Hamilton."

I stare at him for a second before sighing and holding out a hand. He grabs it before yanking me on top of him, the smirk appearing.

"I like it when you top," his lips seductively whispered into my ear.

I pushed myself off him, a blush creeping into my face.

"Stop it."

Cameron shrugged, before pushing himself off the floor.

"I want to cheer you up."

"And how will you do that?"

"Pizza of course!"

"As tempting as that is, no thanks."

I make my way to my room, grabbing a bag. Cameron follows, curiosity flowing through his face as a slight frown forms on his plump lips.

"What are you doing?"

"Packing."

My one word answer makes his frown grow, and even with the scowl accompanying his crisp face I can not deny my attraction to him.

"I told you, I'm sure my parents are fine with you still living here. So you don't need to pack," Cameron's voice was as sweet as honey, like usual, but there was tint of dominance to it. It was if he was saying,"You're staying here," and there is no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

"You have to be idiotic to believe I would stay here after your parents bought it."

His exhale of breath slowly stirs the air. The power had been shut off awhile ago, and the persistent rain didn't help. A persistent cold decided it had to stay in the house, keeping it a cool 45 degrees. At least, on the good days.

"It was suppose to be a surprise, but, my parents aren't buying the house."

My gaze glared into his, trepidation easily burning across my pale skin.

"How is that a good thing and why would you want it to be surprise?"

Emotions spilled through my voice, ones I felt so often since my father left, such as resentment, annoyance, and straight outrage. I didn't even let him talk, causing his jaw to snap shut with the next words to leave my mouth.

"I know why. Because you wanted to get my hopes up, wanted to the desire flash through my eyes, just to watch it die. Just to see it burn out, like a candle. Is that what you wanted? Is that the whole reason why you keep bothering me, when before you wouldn't even look at me? Just to pick on the poor kid who has nothing left. Is that how you get your kicks, your fun, because you're so bored with all the damn money you have? Tell me!"

Cameron glances to the floor, before his amber orbs burn into my own, a darker shade than his usual light ones. His jaw clenches, causing his cheekbones to pop out in a more definite feature.

"I'm buying the house, Nash."

With that he stormed out of the house, leaving a whirlpool of more emotions for me to deal with.