Dear Dairy, Wizard

Hi guys!! Its Amy! So imma make this chapter and Haley will make the next chapter!! So anyways hope u enjoy our story!! Also Fairy tail does not belong to me or Haley!Fairy Tail belongs to Hiro Mashima!! So....back to the story!! XD XD

Ps - Sorry for any bad english XD

Dear Diary,

It finally happened! Gray and Juvia were finally married! But then, only a few months after, Juvia died of sickness. Gray was moping around, sad about his lost wife. On a cold, winter day, a girl, about my age, with long, brown braided hair and hazel eyes came to the guild.Her name was Cather. As soon as Gray looked at her, he felt the spark that he first had with Juvia. He recognized her easily. His childhood friend. She joined our guild right away, happy to reunite with him. She fit in perfectly. Plus, she had ice magic like Gray, except it was Ice Takeover magic (Will explain later). Gray started to finally smile and fight with Natsu again, just like old times. I could tell that the fights he had with Natsu were just to show off his skills to Cather. After 4 months of taking missions with Cather, Gray finally asked her out. Happily, Cather said yes! After years of dating Cather, Gray asked her to marry him and Cather was so happy that after she said yes, she kissed him....alot. So they got married and had a child named Storm! It's been 16 years since then. Everyone's married, most with kids. Natsu & I, after years of dating, got married as well. We have two children, Nashi and Luke. I'll have to tell you about everyone else later, I have to run, Natsu is calling.

-Lucy Heartfilia

Enjoy this first chapter! XD XD So Haley will make the second chapter!! Unless she givse me permission for the second chapter which I have ideas!!!!!!!!! hehehe........... bye!! * runs out of the room(literally) *,

~ Amy