Was it all a dream, Wizard?

Hi guys!!! Its Amy! Sorry that I didn't update!! I was busy working on my other stories!!Anyways hope u enjoy this chapter! Remember, Fairy Tail is NOT mine or Haley's! Fairy tail belong to the creator, Hiro Mashima! Also, sorry for any bad spelling!

Nashi Pov:

I woke up, looking at the ceiling. I then felt something on me. I look and saw. "WHAT THE HELL!??!" I shrieked and saw that a dog was now woken up. Oh great! I then blinked once, then twice at the surprisingly cute doggy. I then saw that the room that I'm in, is not my real room, it had purple drapes on the windows and I was sleeping in a blue bed. I then looked at myself and saw my clothes. I was freaking wearing a nightgown!!!! What the heck is going on?!!? I got out of bed saw a picture, a picture of Nash and me hugging. I stared at the photo for a few minutes and then hit my head on a book, hoping that it was a dream. But it wasn't, I think? I walked out of my room and saw that the house is all different! I walked downstairs and saw Nash smoking. Since when do Nash smoke? I drowsily said,  "Hi Nash" He looked up at me and smiled. "Morning sweetheart" I stared at him and asked "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!?!" He smirked and said huskily "I said Morning, Sweetheart" I then got away from him, walking backwards, until I bump into someone or something. I turned around and said "I'm so sorry!" I then stopped and looked closely at the person. "STORM?!??!?!?!" I yelled, not knowing what is going on. Storm looked at me and said "Who are you??" I felt pain, stabbing at my heart. I didn't speak for a while until Nash said "Storm, she's my wife, aren't you Nashi??" I looked at him and then Storm. "WHAT!!!!" I screamed and then looked at them again. I did the thing that people do when they see something dangerous. I ran. I ran until I'm out of breath. What is going on?!?! Is it all a dream??!? Or was it reality?!!? I was really married to Nash!! But I don't like him like that!! He's like my brother!!! I then stopped and saw that I was out of the house and far away from it. I begin to walked slowly, thinking about Nash and Storm. Is Storm a butler?? Or a slave?? Why was I married to Nash instead of him.......... Wait..... I stopped walking and think over to what I just thought of. Oh god did I really said that I want to be married to Storm!? I  continued to walk until someone  grabbed my shoulder and pushed me onto a wall. "What the hell are you doing!?!!?" I screamed. I tried to scream for help, but he covered my mouth. He then smirked and tried to huskily said "Shh my darling, don't want to let people to know what we're doing" My eyes widened. I struggle, trying to get out of his grip but couldn't felt his hands on me and my tears was flowing. "Help!!!! Storm!!!".......

Storm Pov:

I look around Nashi's room, making sure that nobody was going to mess with Nashi. I cant believe that Nash did that to Nashi. I growled as my memories went to where Nash was drunk and he almost raped her! I then heard a cried. I look at Nashi, it seem that she's having a bad dream. She then yelled out "Help!!! Storm!!!" I looked at her, worriedly. I hold her hand trying to calm her down. I whisper "Don't worry Nashi, I'll protect you, always." I then knew that I was in love with her and I need to really confess. looked at Nashi. who calmed down. I tried to stand up and went toward to the door. I heard a whisper from Nashi, "Don't leave me, Storm." I smiled gently and went back to my seat, holding her hand again. I then fell in a pit of darkness, knowing that I too fell asleep....

Nashi Pov:

I looked at the person who save me from the man. I wiped my tears and blink rapidly. Looking at the person, it was Storm. I smiled at him and when he turn to leave, I ran to him and said "please, don't leave me" He looked at me and gently nodded. He then said "Don't worry Nashi, I'll protect u, always" I smiled gently and looked at him. I then fell in a pit of darkness, trying to reach Storm's hand but couldn't. I then saw a angel and she smiled gently and said "don't worry Nashi, I'm here to help u figure out ur feelings, u know those words that Storm said, those words were said in real life by Storm himself. He really cares about u, u know." I smiled gently, knowing that Storm would protect me from any monsters. The angel then said "So do u know ur feelings now??" I nodded and said "I know who to choose, thank u angel." Pictures of Nash went up in the pit of darkness and I smiled. When there was pictures of Storm in the pit of darkness, I then frown at the pictures. I asked "Umm Angel, why is there black darkness following Storm??" The angel then look at the pictures of Storm and frown. She then said "Well then, ur life would be very rocky, but adventurous! So be careful and protect the ones u love!" I nodded and stare at the black darkness following Storm. I'll protect u Storm. The angel then said "Its time to be awakened" I then nodded and said "goodbye angel!" I then fell down again but this time, it was the pit of light. I shut my eyes at the shininess of the light. I then opened my eyes again. I saw that I was in my comfy bed, back in my room in Magnolia and a warm hand was holding mines. I saw that the hand belongs to Storm. I smiled at him sleeping and then leaned toward to his ear and whispers "Storm, its time to wake up!" He then bumped into my head and I groaned, feeling the pain. He groaned too and I giggled. He look at me and saw that my hand was still holding his. I blushed, letting go of his hand. But as soon as I let go of his hand, I miss the warmth of it. We both look at each other eyes and I was captured. I then said "Storm, I have to tell u something" But he said the same thing to me, "Nashi, I have to tell u something" We both laughed and I said "u go first!" Storm said nervously, "Ok....."

And that's all, I'm gonna write for today! Hope u enjoy this chapter!! Again, srry about the lack of updates! Srry that I hadn't update for a while! Anyways, its almost Christmas and Winter break for me!!! YAY!! I don't know if we're gonna do a winter special! I have to talk to my partner/best friend, Haley about it!! So hope u enjoy and I cant wait until Haley update the next chapter! Who knows?, it might be special! Anyways, bye guys and I'll see u soon hopefully, when we update! Bye bye! Now I can eat cookies!! COOKIES!!!!! XD XD