New bestie

{Bella's POV}

The phone rang and daddy picked up on about the fourth ring. "Hi daddy" I start. "Hey princess" he answers back. "Well I wanted to talk to you"I tell him honestly."ok shoot" he sais "I was thinking we could do something for rita" I say while looking in the rear veiw mirror checking my hair. "Like what?" he asks."Well I was thinking you could ask your construction buddies to build her and her kids a home across the street for her.Cause you know shes still living with her sister. We could do it as a suprise you know?

"Well princess thats actually a really good idea and you could decorate it however you please baby. It could be a little prodject to keep you busy you know away from boys?" He tells me.

"Ok daddy" I laugh .."Um daddy you know well um" he cut me off saying "how much"? "The usual"I ask/tell. "Ok Ill foward it to your card later and the guys will start on the house later, sorry sweet pea its busy here and I have a big meeting I love you buy." he sais sounding sorry. "Its ok that all I wanted thanks daddy love u kiss kiss" I tell him hanging up the phone.

I was thinking about how Im going to decorate Rita's house then I got a call from Jane. "What" I say sounding bitchy. "Well bitch just wanted to know if your going to Edwards party next Friday?" Damn totally forgot about that I hate the guy to the end and dont want to see the jerks face but his family does trow a really good party.

"Sorry um yeah just thinking I might go im 95% sure im going." Scince when does the great Bella Swan think?" she asks sarcasticly. "Whatever" I laught "kiss kiss im pulling up now" I tell her "love you" she answers back. I hung up and parked next to Jess and grabed my purse and opend the car door.

After I get out I see the usual freshman staring and football players checking me out. Then I see Emmet Cullen checking Rose out and Jasper talking to Alice Cullen. I then start walking to Jane Kayce and Jessica. I here Jane talking about Abigale Green that really awkward girl who always eats lunch at the table nobody sits at with this other girl and nobody knows what shes on.

"Hey Bella" I hear. I turn around to see who it is and I see Jasper telling me to come over. I walk over and drop my strawberry lip gloss from Sephora. I bend down to pick it up and all I hear is whistling.

I notice its most of the football team except the quarter back Edward Cullen hes just glaring at the guys like their crazy. I decide to tell them off so I tell jasper to wait and walk over their. "You know you should control your team" I tell Edward "Its not my fault you were giving them a strip tease" he sais smirking while my eyes grow wide. "Are you fucking kidding me my damn lipgloss fell" I say starting to get pissed.

We then got in eachothers face and I feel people staring. Then the boys start ooooing thats when I get pissed. I get out of Edwards face and stare at the guys.

"You know you guys best shut up because you all know I have more dirt on you guys than the broom the janitors use especially you kaleb do your really want me to tell your mom about that party and how I had to bail you out of jail?" that shut all of them up espesially kaleb.

After the bell rang I heard Kaleb say "dude I would totaly hit that" to Edward referring to me. "Dude No!" Edward replies "what shes hot but I like blondes better." Kaleb answers back. I scof and walk to my locker.

Walking past the girls bathroom I feel partched so I head to the vending machine and grab a figi water. Thats the only water I can drink the two dallars I pay are worth it and lucally its on the way to the senior hallway.

After getting my water, Jess walks over to me. "Hey" I say. "What was that?" she asked "what?" I say confused. "Back in the parking lot with Edward." "oh that well the football team was being childish so I told him off then he just started being an ass."