Jaspers crush

"shit" I whisper . I look at the time and my clock sais 7:42. I struggle trying to get off my overly huge bed that's in my overly sized bedroom. I think to myself "Bella you better get going befor your late for school and get detention again".

I walk strait into my newly renevated bathroom, and get my shower products ready. Once im finish I strip down and turn the water to an extremly hot level. What?this girls gotta have a hot shower to start the day. Once in the shower I grab my vannila sugar body wash and poor some on my lufa and scrup myself up good until i feel fully cleansed and clean. I then grab my strawberry shampoo and wash my wavy long hair for about 5 mins.

I turn my shower off and I hear yelling. Must be rose and jasper yelling about who has the better car ,thinking to my self. "Why do I have such idiotic siblings?" I ask myself that question almost every day.

Rapping myself in my soft fluffy white towel i brush my tethe and put my things back in place. Walking into my room I see my science project thats dew in six days, but I havent even finish let alone start. "I need to get some help on that thing. Mabey that realy smart kid in my class. Whatever he'll be easy to persuade" I say.

I wak onto my closet and attemp to find the right outfit without damaging my organised closet again. After about what seemed like an hour I finnaly decided on a white baby doll dress from forever 21 and some black double take chuncky peep toed booties from free people. I decided to let my hair down and curl it with my new curling wand I got friday with kelly and jessica.

When i finaly finished I walked down stairs and noticed rose was laughing hard and jasper was just glaring at her. I graved some orange juice and asked "why is she laughing". "Go on jasper tell her" rose said catching her breath. "I have a crush on Alice Cullen" he mumbled picking at his yogurt.

I could barley hear what he said. "What?" I asked. "I have a crush on Alice Cullen ok are you happy now rose! gosh." "yes very" she said smirking. "WHAT!! Alice Cullen? Edward cullens sister? Realy Jasp you know I hate her brother Edward." I know are you mad? he asked. "No I have nothing wrong with Alice or Emmet" I told him.

After about a minut I realise Ritas not hear. "Hey guys?" "yeah" they both say. "Wheres Rita I havent seen her"? I state. "She took the day off it was her daughters birthday she called an hour ago". Rose answers "why"? Jasper asks. "Well I was thinking since Rita does so much for us we could do some thing in return. Something big." I say with a smile. "Like what ?"  rose asks putting her bowl in the sink. "I was thinking dads constuction firends could build her a house across the street for her and her family as a favor to dad. You know cause shes still living with her sister?" "Great idea" she sais with
a smile. "Nice one sis" Jasper laughs highfiving me. "Good ill talk to dad about it." I say walking to the garage with them.

"Ok cool bye guys" jasper saos getting into his black mercades. "Bye" rose and I say both closing our car doors. Im the last to drive off. I check the time and its 8:26am. Cool I have about 40 mins. I decide to call dad and ask him about my idea.