last time

Mal*
As the sun comes through my window and hits my face my dog jumps on my bed and starts licking me.

"Max, max stop" I yelled.

As I hop out of bed I walk into the bathroom turn the shower on, wait a few min, get in, wash up, get out, get dressed, walk back into the bathroom, wash my face, dry my hair, put my shoes on, grab phone and book bag, walk down stairs, eat, brush my teeth, and head to school.

"Mal, mal, hey" jack said.

"Hey jack wassup" I said In a tried voice.

"Awe didnt get enough sleep" he said.

"Yea max kept my up all night" I said.

"Or did Chris" he said.

"Oh Chris, I totally forgot I gotta go see you at lunch" I said and ran off.

As I walk to Chris's locker I see him then I see another girl 'what kissing' as I could feel a tear escape onto my cheek they began spilling.

"Oh hey there you are, mal what's wrong" someone said then I just pointed.

"I guess 7 months was enough" I said then decited to walk over to them and as I did I grabbed a hand full of the girls hair and pulled as hard as I could and pulled her to the ground.

"Yo what the fuck dude... Oh my god mal" he said.

"Yo what the fuck dude I guess 7 fucking months was enought" I said then kicked him in the stuff he also fell to the floor.

"Oh and you" I said turning to the chick that was up against the wall crying.

"W-what" she chocked out.

"Your the biggest slut in this school" I spat and walked away proudly.

Through the day I heard whispers and got dirty looks from people till lunch.

"Ew she's such a bitch" the meanest girl in school said.

"You know what I'm sick of you and you fuck ass mouth" I said getting up from my table.

"Mal sit down please" jack said.

"No, if you have a fucking problem with me then say it to my face not talk behind my back like I'm a low life" I said and I heard 'ooos and dambs'.

"Just sit your slut self down before it gets ugly" she said.

"To late for that it got ugly when you walked in" I said.

"Shouldn't have said that" she said and threw a hit at me but she missed and I threw a hit and hit her face and she was on the floor unconscious.

"Take that bitch" I said and walked away.

"Melony evens to the front office now" the principal said.

As I walked to the office I sat in a big green chair and waited for the principal.

"Malony" she said.

As I walked into her office I sat in a desk that looked like it was bout to fall apart.

"Melony explain, why have you been misbehaving today" she asked.

"Well at first I was fine but when I remembered I had to meet Chris at his locker I went there and saw him kissing my best friend so I walked over to them and grabbed a hand full of her hair and yanked her to the floor and then I kicked chris in his stuff he fell to the ground" I explained.

"And what did Chris exactly do to you" she asked.

"He cheated on me with my best friend what else did it look like" I said.